naeem

Temporary Green Card

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey friends this is Joe from India and i am living in Mississipie , i came over here on K1 Fiance,e visa and then we applied for adjustment of status and got the gree card for two years . now i and my wife are seperated for five months and she is black maling me , that she will write to the USCIS that we are not lving together and she said that USCIS will send me back in my country , i just want to know that is that true or not ? i am very depressed now a days , i really tried my hard to make it work but she expecting more and trying to black male me . if some of you all friends will give me answer about my questions that would be great help . thanx

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

well is she still ur sponsor ?? if she is not ur sponsor i mean if u have a job and u support urself by urself, i dont think so she can do anything for ya .. u are here legal and u dont have any bad record in the Police right :D so u are a permanent resident, and i hope she will not tell the police or the USCIS that u treat her bad and u beat her .. u will get arrested, if she show them a proof. i mean if u really did it

that what i see.

wait for another people.

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
well is she still ur sponsor ?? if she is not ur sponsor i mean if u have a job and u support urself by urself, i dont think so she can do anything for ya .. u are here legal and u dont have any bad record in the Police right :D so u are a permanent resident, and i hope she will not tell the police or the USCIS that u treat her bad and u beat her .. u will get arrested, if she show them a proof. i mean if u really did it

that what i see.

wait for another people.

The OP's wife is still his sponsor regardless of whether he is working or not! As for whether USCIS can send you home i dont think they can...your wife is just trying to scare you.

I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong!!

Edited by MariaDane

Separated!!

Filed: Timeline

that what i see.

wait for another people.

The OP's wife is still his sponsor regardless of whether he is working or not! As for whether USCIS can send you home i dont think they can...your wife is just trying to scare you.

Your wife is still your sponsor until you have worked for 40 quarters (10 years) or you leave the US permanently, you die, she dies or you become a citizen....

You need to get advice from a divorce lawyer and help from an immigration lawyer as your Greencard will expire and you need to file to remove the conditions... if you are divorced you can do this on your own if you have evidence that you entered into the marriage in good faith.... if you are just separated from your wife then you will not be able to file on your own and she could stop you from removing condition....

Do yourself a favor and get some advice from a lawyer.... they will be able to find out all the facts and give you the best advice for you....

Kez

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

that what i see.

wait for another people.

Your wife is still your sponsor until you have worked for 40 quarters (10 years) or you leave the US permanently, you die, she dies or you become a citizen....

You need to get advice from a divorce lawyer and help from an immigration lawyer as your Greencard will expire and you need to file to remove the conditions... if you are divorced you can do this on your own if you have evidence that you entered into the marriage in good faith.... if you are just separated from your wife then you will not be able to file on your own and she could stop you from removing condition....

Do yourself a favor and get some advice from a lawyer.... they will be able to find out all the facts and give you the best advice for you....

Kez

Thanks Kez :thumbs:

I got that one half right right.....sorry :blush:

To the OP, my apologies as Kez suggested you need to get advice from a lawyer. Good Luck!!

Separated!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that what i see.

wait for another people.

Kez

i do hope this part does not give anyone ideas :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.