MSNELLY

CHECK CASHED

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

looking for the case number on the back of my check how many number am i looking for :help:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

looking for the case number on the back of my check how many number am i looking for :help:

MSNELLY,

They start with three letters...CSC, VSC, MSC etc and followed by 10 digits. :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

THANKS ITS NOT THAT CLEAR I MITE GO TO THE BACK AND ASK FOR A COPY

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
THANKS ITS NOT THAT CLEAR I MITE GO TO THE BACK AND ASK FOR A COPY

Hi, I couldn't read the back of my check either...but when I printed it I saw the number much more clearly. My number started with EAC. Good luck.

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

our number started with WAC. i had to get the check back to get our number off ot it. it didnt show up on the bank copy online.

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Karin und Otto, you are correct that the receipt number starts with a 3 letters code that represents the service center, but the examples you have provided are incorrect.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC).

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

The first three letters of the receipt number will indicate what office created processed the application or immigrant visa.

WAC = California Service Center

LIN = Nebraska Service Center

EAC = Vermont Service Center

SRC = Texas Service Center

MSC = National Benefits Center

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00048f3d6a1RCRD

Nebraska Service Center

Since all applications and petitions adjudicated at the NSC are entered into the electronic receipting systems for tracking, any application or petition received at the NSC and that has been accepted elsewhere by a USCIS office will be assigned a "LIN" (short for Lincoln) number.

And for the curious, here are what those acronyms stand for:

WAC = Western Application Center

EAC = Eastern Application Center

LIN = Lincoln

SRC = Southern Regional Center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.