Kotenochek

I got approved today for K1!Finally!

29 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I will try to share with You all information as detailed as i can.I tried to remember all so i could give some useful information to You.

I arrived at the Embassy around 7 am.I was first and later i was happy about it,because i was the first person who passed interview.

at 8.05 the opened gate and let people in.first all people with K!,K3.

first thing they checked all my bag and files to see if there is a bomb and took away my phone:)))

Next step was a machine with numbers.I pushed that wonderful green button F and got number.It was F001.

I had to go upstairs in a room with bunch of chairs to wait and few windows.

I saw my number on screen and had to go to one window with invitation where they took away part of my recied from machine FOO1 and found my file.

Next i was called to window 1 where they took all documents they needed.

I had ready much more stuff but here is a list of papers they took:

-forms DS230,DS156 and 156Kfilled out in Russian

-Foreign passport with a copy of a first page

-Birth certificate original and copy translated and notarized.Original they gave back later.

-Criminal record original translated and notarized

-One picture of us together,i had one printed on A4 format on a colour printer

Papers from Alex they took:

-1040 only for 2006!

-W2

-Letter from employer-original only!

-Bank account-I was able to take original back and give them a copy.

They never asked for 2005 and 2004 tax transcrips,even though i had them in case they would,they did not take his birth certificate either.

So after they took everything they wanted they sent me to another window to pay 100USD i did not have a chance to exchange money so paid in rubles 2800.

Then in a room with all this windows we all were waiting for the interview.

I thought they would call us some other room for the interview but around 9.15 another window was opened where i had to go:)

Person that was interviewing me had around 15minutes to learn my papers and already he had all papers in order.

First thing he asked was if i speak english.He was very happy to hear a positive respond and smiled to me:)

Next thing he made me to put my right hand up and swear i will say only truth:))))

Then he asked me to put my finger on a monitor and he scanned it.He asked me to sign forms that i will marry within 90days of my arrival.

So here are the questions he asked me:

1.Where did You meet Alex?(we met online in september 2006 and met 4 times since december)

2.What is he doing for Living?He is a Loan officer

3.Name of the company?

4.How long did he stay each visit?

5.What are you doing for living?your profession?-I am a lawyer

6.Are you practising Law now?-Mot at this moment because waiting for visa.

7.Are You going to work as a Lawyer in USA?-Maybe later,now we plan to have family:)He smiled

8.Did Alex meet Your parents?Yes he did mom,but not with father because he lives in Georgia and there are no flights at this moment-politic stuff

9.So what Mom thinks of him?Oh,she adores him:)))i smiled so did he and i asked him to look on the picture in my album where they hug each other:)sweet picture.He smiled

10.Then he asked me how often we talk with Alex,I said maybe 6 hours a day on phone loland laughed

and he smiled:)))

11.when did You engage?I said we talked about it but i have no ring because we decided to do it in the USA where Alex has more sourses to do it more romantic once we done with this process.He smiled

12.He asked to show him emails.I had with me huge package of Evidence and it helped a lot!He went through all of it!He read some emails,some just checked the dates.I also showed him pictures of his family,sisters brothers and mom and showed emails from them where they welcomed me home.

13.Have alex been married?and You?

14.where does he live?Santa Rosa,Nothern California

15.does he live alone?Yes

16.He has a house?Yes he owns a house and i showed a picture of the house.

17.He asked me when we plan to Marry.I said in October.He smiled again:)

18.He asked me when i plan to fly to US and i said:Umm if you let me:)))I will in couple weeks:)))and smiled:)he smiled back and said:

WE Will let You!!!!!You been approved!He said I would recieve my passport within a week.I said i read somewhere it should take 3-4 days.He said sure we just say a week in case and smiled.I was so happy we had good talk with him:)

then i said:Thank You so much have a great day:)He smiled and said back:have a nice day too:)and i said good bye:)

I was surprised he never even asked if i Loved Alex.I guess it was obvious:)))

That was it!I turned around and all these women sitting and looking at me for the result and i smile and say yes approved:)

I met there one girl and i already wrote her an email:)she will hopefully respond and i will also share with You her experience:)

Its been so stressful time lately that i have no more emoutions to be happy about approval:)))Maybe in a few days of rest once i will hold my passport it will bring more joy:))

My Man is crazy.he is so happy!Now we booking flight to SAN.Fran.:)

Anybody knows what documents i should provide while crossing the border?

Thank you All for Your support!

If i remember more details i will def.share them with You:)))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations Iya, Finally!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Участник Русского Форума

03/2003: Met Online

12/2003: I went to Moscow as an exchange student, we met in person.

20/09/2006: Sergey proposes to me!

21/02/2007: I-129F Package mailed from Wroclaw, Poland to California Service Center

28/02/2007: NOA1 issued

22/5/2007:Approved!!!!!!!!!

04/06/2007:NVC received case

11/06/2007:Left NVC for Moscow

23/08/2007: INTERVIEW, APPROVED :)

Timeline
Congratulations Iya, Finally!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you bella for all your support lately:)))Yesterday night especially when i was freaked out!thank You!You will also get approved soon!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I will try to share with You all information as detailed as i can.I tried to remember all so i could give some useful information to You.

I arrived at the Embassy around 7 am.I was first and later i was happy about it,because i was the first person who passed interview.

at 8.05 the opened gate and let people in.first all people with K!,K3.

first thing they checked all my bag and files to see if there is a bomb and took away my phone:)))

Next step was a machine with numbers.I pushed that wonderful green button F and got number.It was F001.

I had to go upstairs in a room with bunch of chairs to wait and few windows.

I saw my number on screen and had to go to one window with invitation where they took away part of my recied from machine FOO1 and found my file.

Next i was called to window 1 where they took all documents they needed.

I had ready much more stuff but here is a list of papers they took:

-forms DS230,DS156 and 156Kfilled out in Russian

-Foreign passport with a copy of a first page

-Birth certificate original and copy translated and notarized.Original they gave back later.

-Criminal record original translated and notarized

-One picture of us together,i had one printed on A4 format on a colour printer

Papers from Alex they took:

-1040 only for 2006!

-W2

-Letter from employer-original only!

-Bank account-I was able to take original back and give them a copy.

They never asked for 2005 and 2004 tax transcrips,even though i had them in case they would,they did not take his birth certificate either.

So after they took everything they wanted they sent me to another window to pay 100USD i did not have a chance to exchange money so paid in rubles 2800.

Then in a room with all this windows we all were waiting for the interview.

I thought they would call us some other room for the interview but around 9.15 another window was opened where i had to go:)

Person that was interviewing me had around 15minutes to learn my papers and already he had all papers in order.

First thing he asked was if i speak english.He was very happy to hear a positive respond and smiled to me:)

Next thing he made me to put my right hand up and swear i will say only truth:))))

Then he asked me to put my finger on a monitor and he scanned it.He asked me to sign forms that i will marry within 90days of my arrival.

So here are the questions he asked me:

1.Where did You meet Alex?(we met online in september 2006 and met 4 times since december)

2.What is he doing for Living?He is a Loan officer

3.Name of the company?

4.How long did he stay each visit?

5.What are you doing for living?your profession?-I am a lawyer

6.Are you practising Law now?-Mot at this moment because waiting for visa.

7.Are You going to work as a Lawyer in USA?-Maybe later,now we plan to have family:)He smiled

8.Did Alex meet Your parents?Yes he did mom,but not with father because he lives in Georgia and there are no flights at this moment-politic stuff

9.So what Mom thinks of him?Oh,she adores him:)))i smiled so did he and i asked him to look on the picture in my album where they hug each other:)sweet picture.He smiled

10.Then he asked me how often we talk with Alex,I said maybe 6 hours a day on phone loland laughed

and he smiled:)))

11.when did You engage?I said we talked about it but i have no ring because we decided to do it in the USA where Alex has more sourses to do it more romantic once we done with this process.He smiled

12.He asked to show him emails.I had with me huge package of Evidence and it helped a lot!He went through all of it!He read some emails,some just checked the dates.I also showed him pictures of his family,sisters brothers and mom and showed emails from them where they welcomed me home.

13.Have alex been married?and You?

14.where does he live?Santa Rosa,Nothern California

15.does he live alone?Yes

16.He has a house?Yes he owns a house and i showed a picture of the house.

17.He asked me when we plan to Marry.I said in October.He smiled again:)

18.He asked me when i plan to fly to US and i said:Umm if you let me:)))I will in couple weeks:)))and smiled:)he smiled back and said:

WE Will let You!!!!!You been approved!He said I would recieve my passport within a week.I said i read somewhere it should take 3-4 days.He said sure we just say a week in case and smiled.I was so happy we had good talk with him:)

then i said:Thank You so much have a great day:)He smiled and said back:have a nice day too:)and i said good bye:)

I was surprised he never even asked if i Loved Alex.I guess it was obvious:)))

That was it!I turned around and all these women sitting and looking at me for the result and i smile and say yes approved:)

I met there one girl and i already wrote her an email:)she will hopefully respond and i will also share with You her experience:)

Its been so stressful time lately that i have no more emoutions to be happy about approval:)))Maybe in a few days of rest once i will hold my passport it will bring more joy:))

My Man is crazy.he is so happy!Now we booking flight to SAN.Fran.:)

Anybody knows what documents i should provide while crossing the border?

Thank you All for Your support!

If i remember more details i will def.share them with You:)))

Just read your post, that is great news, everything worked out perfectly for the both of you.

Good luck with the next step.

David & Evgeniya.

wow, we have already recieved our Biometrics appointments. It is only 2 1/2 weeks away.

It seems to be moving rather quickly.

This is great.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

That's great Iya! I hope you will rest easy now, knowing this is finished. Good luck to you and Alex. ;)

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

Thanks to everyone for support!I wish You all to be approved!Its Great!But honestly feels nothing because by the time your interview comes you are complete exhausted to have any emoutions:)))

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

congrats

K-1 Visa Journey

03/10/2007 - Sent I-129F to NSC

06/05/2007 - Approved

06/25/2007 - NVC Case Number received

07/05/2007 - Fiance received Packets 3 and 4

09/06/2007 - INTERVIEW----- APPROVED

09/13/2007 - VISA IN HAND

09/14/2007 - POE AT JFK

10/26/2007 - Wedding

01/17/2008 - Email from CRIS that I-129 was approved!

AOS Journey

10/28/2007 - AOS mailed to Chicago via Federal Express

10/29/2007 - AOS received at Chicago

11/05/2007 - NOA for I-131, I-485, I-765

12/28/2007 - Biometrics

12/29/2007 - Case appeared on USCIS website

12/31/2007 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AP Approved

01/10/2008 - AP Received in mail

01/12/2008 - EAD Card Recieved in mail

07/24/2008 - AOS Interview

07/30/2008 -Card Production Ordered

08/11/2008 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

04/30/2010 - ROC mailed to CA via USPS Express Mail

08/10/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AOS Approved

04/24/2011 - Mailed N-400

05/12/2011 - Received I-797C

06/08/2011 - Biometrics

07/25/2011 - N-400 Interview

07/25/2011 - Oath Ceremony

MY HUSBAND IS A US CITIZEN!!!

Congrats, and good luck on the rest of your Visa Journey!!!

Awesome also that you posted your interview experience. There are a lot more coming up and I'm sure posts like this will really help them out. Great job!

(Only documents you need to bring with you to enter U.S. are your passport/visa and the big packet they give you.)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.