Pinaylang

k1-visa NOA1 still waiting...

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I don't know if I'am just so unlucky or what, but I sent my 129F on 7/20 and have a record of them signed for it on 7/23. It will be a full month soon but nothing happend. No check, and of course no NOA1. What if they lost it? I'm really worried since a lot of peple that sent theirs at a later dates already recieved their receipts or at least checks have been cashed.

It is tough wait. I did not expect it to be as hard right from the start.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Our Money Order was cashed August 16th too :-)))))))

No NOA yet... but at least something happened. :-)

the texas mesquite office rec'd my I-129F 3 1/2 weeks ago, and still check has not been cashed...,

? did you send yours to the texas mailing addess....mesquite tx,,, or did you send it elsewhere?

thanks

ron

ultratennis@hotmail.com

Yes, we sent it to Mesquite, Tx... they don't have a physical address...

Saturday we received our NOA1 hardcopy in the mail...

But... when I enter the cas number on the internet... they tell me that it's an application 129 for immigrant worker <grin>

However the hardcopy says Petition for alien fiancee fortunately...

At least something is going on. :-))))

How 'bout yours?

rosa.sputnik

July 23rd 2007 - Filed 129-F - TSC

July 25th 2007 - TSC received petition (USPS Tracking)

August 16th 2007 - Money Order cashed!!! :-))))

August 17th 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy in mail

August 21st 2007 - Touch

November 29th 2007 - Touch... and after three horrible hours

APPROVED!!!!

November 30th 2007 - Touch

December 13th - Medical

December 15th - Pack3 in mail

Decmber 17th - Pack 3 mailed to FFM

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
I don't know if I'am just so unlucky or what, but I sent my 129F on 7/20 and have a record of them signed for it on 7/23. It will be a full month soon but nothing happend. No check, and of course no NOA1. What if they lost it? I'm really worried since a lot of peple that sent theirs at a later dates already recieved their receipts or at least checks have been cashed.

wait till the end of the week, then call them.... in the mean time call your bank or if you bank online then check to see if check was presented... Mine which took 25 days, the check has not even cleared yet, and i wont get the check back in the mail for 2 weeks.... so i'm waiting for them to photo , the front and the back and link it to my online banking...this wont happen for 1-3 days....,..

i guess what i saying is under normal followup i would not find out about my check being cashed for days or weeks, -- only because i saw the available funds go down by 170, did i know to call my bank which has accessto more up to the minute info... also note the 25 days is from when they actually signed for it, and not from when i mailed...

hang in there...

ron

Timeline

the texas mesquite office rec'd my I-129F 3 1/2 weeks ago, and still check has not been cashed...,

? did you send yours to the texas mailing addess....mesquite tx,,, or did you send it elsewhere?

thanks

ron

ultratennis@hotmail.com

But... when I enter the cas number on the internet... they tell me that it's an application 129 for immigrant worker <grin>

How 'bout yours?

rosa.sputnik

thanks for the info,,,

as soon as my bank photos the check and posts it so that i can see it online, then i will have the receipt #.... - then i'll be able to check online and see if

a) i'm getting a finance(e')....

B) or if i'm getting house keeper (worker)..... Just kidding Natalia, (in case you read this honey....)

- i will post the results online, so you know if this mis-categorized your petition...

keep you posted...

Ron

:))) Natalia.... I was only kidding...ohhh no, she'll want a divorce before were married... ooops..!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks

ron

ultratennis@hotmail.com

I sent mine to california mailing address. Still check hasn't been cash yet... = (

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

Timeline
Hey pinaylang i received my noa1 in the mail today

I'm happy for you... You're on your way.. However, they haven't cash the check.. :unsure:

I'm crossing my fingers. Anyone sent theirs in California that haven't receive their NOA1..? Seems like everyone is getting their NOA1 except the californias...

I hope I get mine soon...

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

Filed: Timeline

I'm happy for you... You're on your way.. However, they haven't cash the check.. :unsure:

I'm crossing my fingers. Anyone sent theirs in California that haven't receive their NOA1..? Seems like everyone is getting their NOA1 except the californias...

HOLD ON ITS COMING

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

HOLD ON ITS COMING

I hope soo.....

It has taken a month for a number of people so you should be getting yours soon.

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Timeline

HOLD ON ITS COMING

Hello Everyone! They finally cashed the check yesterday.... Hurrray... What's the website to check if my case has been touched?

Thank you everyone. :dance::dance:

HOLD ON ITS COMING

Hello Everyone! They finally cashed the check yesterday.... Hurrray... What's the website to check if my case has been touched?

Thank you everyone. :dance::dance:

I found the website.. = )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

thanks

ron

ultratennis@hotmail.com

How 'bout yours?

rosa.sputnik

thanks for the info,,,

as soon as my bank photos the check and posts it so that i can see it online, then i will have the receipt #.... - then i'll be able to check online and see if

B) or if i'm getting house keeper (worker)..... Just kidding Natalia, (in case you read this honey....)

- i will post the results online, so you know if this mis-categorized your petition...

keep you posted...

Ron

:))) Natalia.... I was only kidding...ohhh no, she'll want a divorce before were married... ooops..!!

LOL!!! That's exactly what my fiance said... :wacko:

However, the NOA1 said that I'm his fiancée... :dance:

And my sweetest sweetheart ever came here for a month today and we'll call the USCIS in the next days to figure out if they (pleeeeaaaase!!!) change the

online status...

Nonimmigrant worker... pfffft... :crying:

Good luck ;-)

rosa.sputnik

July 23rd 2007 - Filed 129-F - TSC

July 25th 2007 - TSC received petition (USPS Tracking)

August 16th 2007 - Money Order cashed!!! :-))))

August 17th 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy in mail

August 21st 2007 - Touch

November 29th 2007 - Touch... and after three horrible hours

APPROVED!!!!

November 30th 2007 - Touch

December 13th - Medical

December 15th - Pack3 in mail

Decmber 17th - Pack 3 mailed to FFM

Timeline

thanks

ron

ultratennis@hotmail.com

How 'bout yours?

rosa.sputnik

thanks for the info,,,

keep you posted...

Ron

LOL!!! That's exactly what my fiance said... :wacko:

However, the NOA1 said that I'm his fiancée... :dance:

And my sweetest sweetheart ever came here for a month today and we'll call the USCIS in the next days to figure out if they (pleeeeaaaase!!!) change the

online status...

Nonimmigrant worker... pfffft... :crying:

Good luck ;-)

rosa.sputnik

Online my 129F says finance(e) application... not alien worker...,, still waiting for my physical NO1..

** My check is stamped from the Vermont processing center, when i mailed it as required to the texas processing center.. Also online it appears to be, over at and being processed at the vermont center. Are texas applications now being done at Vermont? In the forums online it talks about teaxas being mailed and done at california...

Are they now do load balancing...,, since vermont center was the least behind or the fastest?

thanks

ron

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I am worried too. I sent my I-129F on the 27th July to CSC. It was signed for on the 15th August. Check has not been cashed still :(

Any news on yours? Which service center did you send to?

Filed: Timeline
I mailed in my I-129f packet on July 28. I have proof from the UPS that someone had signed it off. I was wondering why I still have not receive my NOA1 and why they haven't cash the check. It's been 2 weeks. You would think they would cash the check by now. I emailed CSC.Nonotice@dhs.gov

and they said maybe my packet got lost in the mail and that to cancel my check and to send in another packet. Why would they say that? I asked them to check if my name is in their system. All they said is maybe it got lost in the mail. Do you think that person that responded to my email even checked their system to see if my name is in the system? Maybe they were just to lazy to check that's why they said it got lost in the mail. What do you guys think? I know I should be patient.. But I'm just worried because they haven't cash my check. Anyway have this problems. Please share. Thank you

they cashed my check in about 2 weeks but i have not heard diddly from our model of inefficency immigrationand. they cashed my check on the 2nd of july and i called them 30 days later and they told me that it was now taking 90 days to get your noa1. the good old federal government they sure are not slow to cash the check are they. thanks awatson

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.