maekai05

I am going crazy..

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi,

My husband filed our I-130 on March 1st, and I-129 on March 31st. But we haven't approved yet.

We have been married for 11 years, and have two children 5 and 8 yrs old.

I saw lots of people who filed on the same time or after us have been approved, but ours has only a few touches, and haven't been approved yet. I started thinking that USCIS is delaying our case on purpose.. I actually had a green card issued in 2000, but since I had to follow my husband to England for 5 years, my green card has been abondoned.

Everyday, I and my husband are fighting, and blaming each other for the reason why it is so slow to be approved.

I and my 2 small children have been separated from my husband (their father) for over 7 months now.

I haven't been back to Japan for over 10 years till now, and our children started forgeting English, and hardly speak their father on the phone. (Because they are not comfortable to speak English now)

Everyday, they ask me when we go back to thier father's and why we can't go back to US. When I check visajourney, most of people are being approved for 3 or 4 months, but ours is in 5th months already..

Does anybody know that if people had a green card before, and the green card became abondon, does it diificult to apply for another one again ?

Everyday, I don't know what to do, and it is causing family problems.. :crying::crying::crying:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It's a tough time to go thru...it's a test of your love...be strong, we will get thru this. I am in a similar boat as far as wait time goes. There are also many others in March who aren't approved yet. Hang in there.

Timeline

--------------------

01/03/07 Married :)

03/15/07 Mailed I130

03/22/07 Received NOA1 for I130

04/25/07 Received Transfer Notice to VSC for I129F

05/29/07 Touched I130

05/30/07 Touched 129F

06/23/07 Joined this great site

06/25/07 Touched I130

06/25/07 Got notice in the email that they need more information for the I130 and that they sent me a letter in the mail (RFE)

06/26/07 Touched I130

07/05/07 Got the RFE in mail

07/06/07 Mailed out the evidence required in the RFE

07/12/07 My wife got the PCC done at her local Passport office :)

07/12/07 Touched I130 "Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed."

07/16/07 Touched I130

07/17/07 Touched I130

08/07/07 Called for RFE info. They said not yet, and will have something in the mail by 3-4 weeks :(

08/15/07 I130 Approved!!! Woo Hoo!!! Finally....

09/28/07 I129F Approved!!!

10/04/07 Oct 4th NVC Sent K3 Info. To The Consulate

Nov 1st Interview Date

Nov 6th VISA APPROVED! & in hand

Arrived in NJ on Nov 10th

Baby due date is January 8th!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I can tell you that I felt the same way. We'd been waiting about 160 days and there was no sign of an approval in sight. Never had any touches except right in the beginning when they received our forms. Then finally one day it just came. They had really slowed down on approvals in the last month or two, but I think now they will be picking up speed because they increased the fees and should be hiring more people to process applications. If you have been waiting over 5 months, your wait is probably almost over...just hang in there a little bit longer!

Best of luck! I'll be praying for all of you still waiting!

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Maekai

Lvivlovers has right.(I hope so too!!)

Our timeline similar.We have not approved yet .We as nervous and frustrated as you,but you must hang in there .

We never had any touches,except in beginning when they received our forms.Nothing since then.

All I can say,hang in there.You must stay strong.

". When I check visajourney, most of people are being approved for 3 or 4 months, but ours is in 5th months already.."

Most of peoples,really,but not the late march filers.So,you are not alone.

Regards;

Z .- :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Maekai

Lvivlovers has right.(I hope so too!!)

Our timeline similar.We have not approved yet .We as nervous and frustrated as you,but you must hang in there .

We never had any touches,except in beginning when they received our forms.Nothing since then.

All I can say,hang in there.You must stay strong.

". When I check visajourney, most of people are being approved for 3 or 4 months, but ours is in 5th months already.."

Most of peoples,really,but not the late march filers.So,you are not alone.

Regards;

Z .- :thumbs:

I know embassy is killing all!We also have argument occasionally but thanks god still loving each other crazy!

Girl i met in medical centre got interview in 8 months since filing.another one was waiting 2 years to go to alaska to husband!Insane,hope you get approved sooner!My best wishes!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi everyone,

thank you for your encouragements. yes, there are still many of us waiting for to be approved. I will have to be more positive and strong for our children. Hoping all of us will be approved in near future!!

Thank you for warm support! ;)

Filed: Timeline

I sent in my I-130 on the last day of January. It was the end of June before I got NO2. Be patient.

Everything on mine has taken longer than I thought.

Hi everyone,

thank you for your encouragements. yes, there are still many of us waiting for to be approved. I will have to be more positive and strong for our children. Hoping all of us will be approved in near future!!

Thank you for warm support! ;)

good luck all.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.