lovedolphins

Any recent approvals out of the Texas Service Center

693 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
My theory is this: Nobody in USCIS has any idea ####### is going on!

well put.

we can analyze all we want - but that is true. no one at USCIS has any idea ####### is going on.

maybe if we go through this ####### enough, we can draft suggestions to the USCIS and act as 'consultants' as i doubt anyone really attempts to trend their stats as much as we do ;-)

Timeline

3/09/07 - Mailed out I-751 to TSC - expiration date is 03/13/07 - Cutting it close!

3/12/07 - USPS confirms delivery

3/13/07 - Check clears bank

3/21/07 - Reciept for BioMetrics Fee

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

well put.

we can analyze all we want - but that is true. no one at USCIS has any idea ####### is going on.

maybe if we go through this ####### enough, we can draft suggestions to the USCIS and act as 'consultants' as i doubt anyone really attempts to trend their stats as much as we do ;-)

They couldn't pay me enough! This thing keeps getting weirder and weirder, too. Some people have apparently received email saying they were not only transfered to VSC, but transfered for an interview. People with NOA1s a month or two after yours and mine, too. So if they looked at these files enough to determine who warrants an interview, why didn't they just go ahead and approve the others?

I have no idea what's going on. It wouldn't surprise me if I were approved this Monday, or in August.

Meh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

if we are still maintaining the list, my case was "touched" 02/01/2008

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

well put.

They couldn't pay me enough! This thing keeps getting weirder and weirder, too. Some people have apparently received email saying they were not only transfered to VSC, but transfered for an interview. People with NOA1s a month or two after yours and mine, too. So if they looked at these files enough to determine who warrants an interview, why didn't they just go ahead and approve the others?

I have no idea what's going on. It wouldn't surprise me if I were approved this Monday, or in August.

yes, i too would not be surprised if it were approved on Monday or in 2012. i wouldn't mind working for them - it's a gov't job --> security.

Timeline

3/09/07 - Mailed out I-751 to TSC - expiration date is 03/13/07 - Cutting it close!

3/12/07 - USPS confirms delivery

3/13/07 - Check clears bank

3/21/07 - Reciept for BioMetrics Fee

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
well..do you think the interview requests mean the ones who did not recieve that notice won't be interviewed? Has anyone gotten the promnised explanation in the mail?

Something tells me we are back at the very beginning of the process, waiting to be receipted in some dusty VSC mailroom.... Let the fun start all over again... :whistle:

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

Filed: Timeline

that would be quite obnoxious. My hopes are it is going to be "push ahead" time so they transferred us for approval as the one year mark is coming up. Really wondeirng about the different notices people received. Anyone have a clue if our case numbers stay the same or change to a Vermont case number?

Timeline
Submitted I-751 to TSC Jan 8, rec'd NOA from VSC Jan 25, got one year extension. Recd biometrics appt letter Feb 2. :thumbs:

Uh, I'm sure this is confusing for you, but this thread is for those of us who filed at TSC before July 1 of last year. All of our files were suddenly transferred en masse to VSC last week. Yours (along with all new petitions filed at TSC) was transfered to VSC automatically without ever having to endure even an overnight stay at TSC -- let alone the 7-12 months we have endured.

Meh

Timeline
well..do you think the interview requests mean the ones who did not recieve that notice won't be interviewed? Has anyone gotten the promnised explanation in the mail?

Something tells me we are back at the very beginning of the process, waiting to be receipted in some dusty VSC mailroom.... Let the fun start all over again... :whistle:

I don't know -- I was just touched again today (it's not even 8 a.m. yet!). That could be the "arrival" at VSC or maybe I'm on an adjudicator's desk. Or something in between . . . .

Meh

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

Fellow TSC LOSERS,

I have good news and excellent news, not sure if they are related to each other... I sent in my application N-400 which was received on Feb 1st at TSC (as per USPS online) On that application I sent in copies of expired card along with copy of NOA extension letter.

This morning I received an Email, confirming card production :dance: , here is what it says,

"The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC07104*****

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 1, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you...."

I guess things are finally getting done. Not sure if N-400 application had anything to do with it. Also I have been checking everyday and I never got a "touch" GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :thumbs:

:dance::dance::dance:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was touched again today 2/4/08 also

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Fellow TSC LOSERS,

I have good news and excellent news, not sure if they are related to each other... I sent in my application N-400 which was received on Feb 1st at TSC (as per USPS online) On that application I sent in copies of expired card along with copy of NOA extension letter.

This morning I received an Email, confirming card production :dance: , here is what it says,

"The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC07104*****

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 1, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you...."

I guess things are finally getting done. Not sure if N-400 application had anything to do with it. Also I have been checking everyday and I never got a "touch" GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :thumbs:

:dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Vumbi!

At least you got the approval - not a stupid VSC transfer email. Hope you get your card soon.

All the best!

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.