lovedolphins

Any recent approvals out of the Texas Service Center

693 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Hello everyone! New here....

I just wanted to add myself to this TSC mess.

I am in the same boat as everyone else. Filed the 751 on February 9th, Biometrics on March 15th, 1 year extension received (cant remember when) then zilch!

I did however call the national 800 number and was told something different from everyone else. The operator told me that I should send a letter to the TSC asking for an updated status on our file since we were outside of the 6 month time frame.

After reading this post and the many others, I think I will just wait it out.

We have everything in order except one thing. My wife's drivers license expired on her birthday at the end of June. Well, without an acceptance letter from the USCIS the DMV would not allow her to renew her license. We really have no choice but to let her keep driving eve on an an expired license.

That's my side in a nut shell. I will try to update my profile at a later time.

What you could do is go make an infopass appointment at your local office and ask for the I551 stamp for her passport (tell them about the DL!). With that, she should be able to renew her license. I know the NOA1 isn't listed as evidence for DL's in some states (I lucked out as the driving instructor marked it as one on his sheet, after calling around.)

Good luck.

Tanja

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
hey tweety, cassie and the rest of my friends

If anybody can say the the TSC is broken, it would be me. Remember my story back in mid FEB, how they told me they were not even printing NOA's anymore?

Well they received my case on 14 FEB 07 and My wife has still yet to receive the NOA with the 1 year extention statment on it, nor have she had biometrics done.

I have called the National number many times, pretty much every 40 days or so...LOL. They show my wife in the system as filed and continue to give me here case number over the phone, (alot of good that does) LOL. And now that the date has passed for normal processng times, they put in the request to mail the NOA and to have her called for biometrics.. that request was made 10 days ago, and still nothing yet. so we will see..

So case received and checks cashed Feb 14, received the receipt for biometrics paid, with a lable stuck to the paper with receipt number. (of course doesnt work on website)

and thats it.

so 7 month into process, and nothing but a biometrics paid receipt....

So yes I can attest that TSC, is broken as hell.......

Good luck to everyone who filed in the first 6 months of 2007 at TSC....

I share your pain....

mark

Hi Mark,

that is a real mess! I would look into making an infopass appointment with the local office and get the I551 stamp - as well inquire about your case. Apart from that the government reps might be helpful in this situation as well. I also believe the ppl at USCIS should have been able to order a duplicate NOA1 for you - (read up in this thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86287 )

Good luck!

Tanja

animal-smiley-085.gif

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I think we need to contact our Senators, what does everyone think?

Our Senator, back when we first filed, was John Edwards. And boy, did his office get things moving! There must have been a tsunami at the TSC as suddenly, work was actually getting completed.

Now nothing is happening, and no one knows anything.

Time for intervention?

:angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Our Senator, back when we first filed, was John Edwards. And boy, did his office get things moving! There must have been a tsunami at the TSC as suddenly, work was actually getting completed.

Time for intervention?

I dunno, I figure this would not be that high a priority since no one is being kept apart or is in danger of being deported. We're just stuck in a bureaucratic bungle that creates inconveniences for things like getting DLs and jobs.

Hindsight being 20-20, if I knew then what I know now, I would not have filed the week after our 90-day window opened. Instead, I would have waited until ten days before the GC expired so we would have been transferred to CSC. There would only have been a week or two after expiration without a valid GC, but we would have probably gotten the permanent card by now.

Meh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
hey tweety, cassie and the rest of my friends

If anybody can say the the TSC is broken, it would be me. Remember my story back in mid FEB, how they told me they were not even printing NOA's anymore?

Well they received my case on 14 FEB 07 and My wife has still yet to receive the NOA with the 1 year extention statment on it, nor have she had biometrics done.

I have called the National number many times, pretty much every 40 days or so...LOL. They show my wife in the system as filed and continue to give me here case number over the phone, (alot of good that does) LOL. And now that the date has passed for normal processng times, they put in the request to mail the NOA and to have her called for biometrics.. that request was made 10 days ago, and still nothing yet. so we will see..

So case received and checks cashed Feb 14, received the receipt for biometrics paid, with a lable stuck to the paper with receipt number. (of course doesnt work on website)

and thats it.

so 7 month into process, and nothing but a biometrics paid receipt....

So yes I can attest that TSC, is broken as hell.......

Good luck to everyone who filed in the first 6 months of 2007 at TSC....

I share your pain....

mark

Hi Mark,

that is a real mess! I would look into making an infopass appointment with the local office and get the I551 stamp - as well inquire about your case. Apart from that the government reps might be helpful in this situation as well. I also believe the ppl at USCIS should have been able to order a duplicate NOA1 for you - (read up in this thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86287 )

Good luck!

Tanja

Hey Mark! Glad to see ya, sorry to hear you're stuck in this situation. :( Have you tried to get the duplicate extension letter? Or the stamp?

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Time for intervention?

I dunno, I figure this would not be that high a priority since no one is being kept apart or is in danger of being deported. We're just stuck in a bureaucratic bungle that creates inconveniences for things like getting DLs and jobs.

Hindsight being 20-20, if I knew then what I know now, I would not have filed the week after our 90-day window opened. Instead, I would have waited until ten days before the GC expired so we would have been transferred to CSC. There would only have been a week or two after expiration without a valid GC, but we would have probably gotten the permanent card by now.

DITTO!!! :thumbs:

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Timeline

Time for intervention?

DITTO!!! :thumbs:

Whaddya gonna do. We'll have to sit here, watch the parade of CSC transferees announce their approvals, and suffer through the mindless congratulation-bots who clutter up VJ ("Congratulations! :thumbs:" <-- smashfreakbiw1.gif), while we languish in a dank basement in a government building somewhere on the outskirts of Dallas.

Meh

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Whaddya gonna do. We'll have to sit here, watch the parade of CSC transferees announce their approvals, and suffer through the mindless congratulation-bots who clutter up VJ ("Congratulations! :thumbs:" <-- smashfreakbiw1.gif), while we languish in a dank basement in a government building somewhere on the outskirts of Dallas.

Whoa, that just caused a huge deja-vu from my K1 days... :help::lol:

The new processing times are up. As expected, the timeframe for I-751's is unchanged (6 months). One thing I've always wondered: why are some lines green and some yellow? Are the green ones the ones they're focusing on this month? Anybody know? :huh: I hope that's not the case, because the I-751 line was green last month, now it's back to yellow... :unsure:

~ Christopher (Texas) & Francesca (Italy) ~

K-1 / AOS Timeline:

see "story" in profile

Lifting of Conditions Timeline:

01/27/07 - Lifting of Conditions petition sent to TSC

01/31/07 - NOA1 and biometrics appointment letter in the mail

03/03/07 - biometrics in Dallas, TX

10/04/07 - faxed letter to Senator Hutchison's casework dept.

11/08/07 - petition approved!

11/15/07 - Permanent Resident Card in the mail

??/??/??? - NOA2 in the mail

Timeline

The new processing times are up. As expected, the timeframe for I-751's is unchanged (6 months). One thing I've always wondered: why are some lines green and some yellow? Are the green ones the ones they're focusing on this month? Anybody know? :huh: I hope that's not the case, because the I-751 line was green last month, now it's back to yellow... :unsure:

I see a green background there today... Anyway - you know what I don't get is why TSC is not able or willing to provide actual processing times. I mean why do they put it at 6 months, when they know that this isn't the case. NSC and VSC at least seem to put it close to where the processing actually is. Yet TSC and CSC report BS processing times.... They could as well just not report anything.

animal-smiley-085.gif

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

Timeline

I honestly think the colours mean nothing -- they alternate to visually differentiate between the different forms being processed at the service centre.

I'm not liking this new nebulous way of keeping track of current processing dates. They might as well stop updating the whole thing for TSC.

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, I am really frustrated and now - worried.

After my biometrics appointment, my application should have least been touched, shouldn't it have?

Well, it never was.

What if my fingerprints were lost, and that is why my application is stuck in the Texas Service Crypt?

:help::crying:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

Just a update....NOA date for I-751...February 9.....Bio taken March 15...and nothing further from the TSC

JAY & YAZMINA

Service Center. Texas Service Center

Consulate Panama

I 129 Sent 2004-6-29

First Noa 2004-7-02

Second Noa 2004-8-24

nvc 2004-9-7

Received Packet 3 -2004-9-27

Received Packet e 2004-9-27

Interview Date 2004-10-26

Date Visa received 2004-11-01

Date entry to us. 2004-11-05

Date of marriage 2004-11-22

Filed AOS, 2004-12-11

NOA for AOS,,Biometrics 2005-01-11

Biometrics 2005-01-26

AOS INTERVIEW MAY 06

GREEN CARD RECEIVED MAY 27

Mailed I-751 to the TSC on February 6,2007

Case received February 8,2007

I-797C for her son. February 16,2007

Biometric Receipts February 17,2007

3/1/07-Recieved I-797 for Yazmina and Alberto

3/2/07-Biometric Letter Received

3/15/07-Biometrics completed

11/7/07- Case Approved-10 year green card ordered

Timeline

Hey Jay, I had seen you were one of us on the timelines and had been wondering if you would show up here to report in.

Looks like we're all here, almost a dozen. The TSC filers who had the great misfortune to file after TSC slowed down to a stop but before I-751s sent to TSC were transferred to CSC. We are the Losers Left Behind.

I've made our own list in our own honor (please add last-touched dates).

Drinks are on me.

UserName............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date.......Biometrics......Last Touch......Approved

fragile093..........01/27/07..........01/31/07........03/03/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

JLR.................02/06/07..........02/09/07........03/15/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

lovedolphins........02/21/07..........02/28/07........04/03/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

kn687...............02/27/07..........03/21/07........03/29/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

tweety..............03/09/07..........03/28/07........04/06/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

us1415..............04/09/07..........04/18/07........05/12/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

James...............04/18/07..........04/20/07........05/31/07........06/03/07........--/--/--

Angel7422...........04/20/07..........04/25/07........05/24/07........05/29/07........--/--/--

Gringa..............04/27/07..........05/24/07........06/22/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

Cassie..............05/08/07..........05/09/07........06/04/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

Mr.Bigdog...........06/06/07..........06/19/07........08/30/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

Meh

Timeline
Hey Jay, I had seen you were one of us on the timelines and had been wondering if you would show up here to report in.

Looks like we're all here, almost a dozen. The TSC filers who had the great misfortune to file after TSC slowed down to a stop but before I-751s sent to TSC were transferred to CSC. We are the Losers Left Behind.

I've made our own list in our own honor (please add last-touched dates).

Drinks are on me.

UserName............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date.......Biometrics......Last Touch......Approved

fragile093..........01/27/07..........01/31/07........03/03/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

JLR.................02/06/07..........02/09/07........03/15/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

lovedolphins........02/21/07..........02/28/07........04/03/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

kn687...............02/27/07..........03/21/07........03/29/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

tweety..............03/09/07..........03/28/07........04/06/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

us1415..............04/09/07..........04/18/07........05/12/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

James...............04/18/07..........04/20/07........05/31/07........06/03/07........--/--/--

Angel7422...........04/20/07..........04/25/07........05/24/07........05/29/07........--/--/--

Gringa..............04/27/07..........05/24/07........06/22/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

Cassie..............05/08/07..........05/09/07........06/04/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

Mr.Bigdog...........06/06/07..........06/19/07........08/30/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

we need a peppier name :P

my last touched date is 06/05/07

Timeline

tweety..............03/09/07..........03/28/07........04/06/07........04/07/07........--/--/--

animal-smiley-085.gif

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.