SteveLaura

Biggest poll EVER!

Could this become the biggest poll EVER?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this poll reach astronomical numbers?

• Yes, I wanna be a part of VJ history!
    • No, I don't care... Oh, bollocks!
  2. 2. Will you continually bump this thread, risking the annoyance of fellow members?

• Absolutely! Anything to piss people off, me!
    • No, I have paint I need to watch dry first.
  3. 3. Any questions?

• Why?
    • Are you here legally?
    • Do you, in all honestly, have a life?
    • What's the capital of Tonga?
    • Got any more of that good ###### yer smokin'?
    • If a train leaves Chicago at 8.05am, travelling at 35mph...
    • What exactly IS the definition of irony?
    • How much wood would a woodchuck chuck...?
    • Did the straitjacket slip off again?
    • Is this what happens when you give Liberals too much damn free speech?
    • What's the best that you can do if you get caught between the moon and NYC?
    • Where's my doughnut?

3,034 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Internet diary. 10/3/07. Another good day, all in all. The poll has overtaken The Other Poll That Must Not Be Named, and Dean is selling his a$$ to the highest bidder.

There are rumours afloat, however, that the poll is discriminatory. Some have complained that they are being refused doughnuts due to their outspoken views on the subject of illegal confectionaries. This is obviously untrue. Dean has attempted to stick to the spirit, if not the letter, of the law regarding the verifying of all doughnuts within our company. If some have fallen off the back off a lorry - or, perhaps, been smuggled underneath one - that's hardly our fault. We have certainly never refused to hand over a legitimate claim to a doughnut - ie, by adding a vote to the poll - just because someone advocates conducting a raid on our basement and rounding up any brownies with forged bar codes. We welcome, and frequently ignore, all opposing opinions in this matter. Besides, just because some of the doughnuts have a hot salsa filling, it doesn't mean that they're illegal.

In the meantime, we are getting into the Fall spirit. Dean has purchased a variety of gourds and takes great pleasure in polishing them. He's getting callouses, poor man.

Edited by SteveLaura

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

man, fefe..shine that gourd....

note..make certain to blame the illegals for the donut shortage..also, global warming melted all of them....final option...Muslim terrorists...blew up our warehosue cause we used lard in frying them...

time to sell some donuts to the schools and miltary....load the truck boys...these go to ft jackson..these to st pauls' elementary..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

bump for donuts

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

bumped for brother steven..he is on a dolly in the basement..he has became somewhat of a snapper,,when he mellows out he be back

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Some people have too much free time.

04/01/2007: Met online

08/24/2007: First trip to the Philippines. 09/11/2007: Left Philippines...sad day

09/13/2007: Gathering info for I-129F

09/22/2007: Mailed I-129F. 09/26/2007: Delivery confirmation of I-129F

09/27/2007: NOA1 Notice Date

10/01/2007: I-129F Check Cashed

10/02/2007: Touched

10/04/2007: NOA1 received in the mail

10/23/2007: Second visit to Philippines

01/11/2008: NOA2 Approved!

01/14/2008: Touched

01/15/2008: Petition arrived NVC. 01/17/2008: Petition left NVC

01/18/2008: Date on NVC letter

01/18/2008: NOA2 Received in Mail

01/22/2008: Petition arrived in Manila @ 10:53 a.m., Signed for by Grace

01/22/2008: NVC letter arrived in the mail

01/24/2008: Found medical and interview dates on embassy web site

02/04/2008: Packet 4 received

03/04/2008: Medical Exam @ 6:30 AM

03/08/2008: Third trip to Philippines

03/13/2008: Interview @ 6:30 AM...APPROVED!!!

03/13/2008: CFO Seminar in Manila

03/17/2008: Visa released to Delbros

03/18/2008: Visa delivered to our hotel in Manila by Delbros @ 8:30 AM

03/19/2008: We fly home! POE Guam

04/10/2008: Applied for Social Security card

04/14/2008: Applied for marriage license

04/15/2008: Received Marriage license

04/17/2008: Received Social Security card

04/21/2008: Married!

05/01/2008: Applied for name change on Social Security card

05/15/2008: Pregnant!

05/25/2008: Mailed AOS

01/08/2009: AOS Approved!

01/16/2009: Green card arrived

01/20/2009: Our baby is born!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

That's not fair! some of us are just trying to get an honest free donut... :whistle::P

Caro

Edited by JVKn'CVO

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

since you have a good view of politics i refrain from flaming you..by the way, Bill dropped off these donuts..and i am voting for hillary..i am easy

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

Dar es Salaam, Idaho: 'Lack of death' is the secret of long life, claims 127 year old.

A woman celebrating her 127th birthday yesterday claimed that a "lack of death" was the secret to her longevity. Edna Rumpelstiltskin, who was born in 1880, achieved the record for oldest living person at the One Foot On The Other Side nursing home, surrounded by family and friends.

Speaking to reporters, Mrs. Rumpelstiltskin reminisced about stuff that no one else was really interested in, like phonographs and gas lighting, and then went on to curse her no good son-in-law who's on social security. When asked if online polls have helped her reach such a ripe old age, Mrs. Rumpelstiltskin stated that she had admired what Adolf Hitler was trying to achieve, before she was quickly force-fed chocolate cake with sprinkles by nursing home staff.

Mrs. Rumpelstiltskin became the oldest living person when 129 year old Sylvia Fungi of Los Alamo, Japan died last month while attempting to break the non-stop rumba dancing record. Mrs. Rumpelstiltskin has survived seven husbands, three of them in the last ten months. She is currently engaged to fellow nursing home resident Ram Ji Lal Suman, thirty two years her junior, whom she hopes to wed "once he gets his hips seen to."

wow, she must be frisky.... :P

add ,,,Dar es Salaam, Idaho on my places to visit...i wonder if she got $$$

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

thanks sister marilyn, as always a new supply of donuts..to feed the masses....

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

Internet diary. 10/9/07. Sister Marilyn of the Double D Tanners has saved us once again! A new supply of fresh doughnuts has arrived, having been carried all the way from California on the back of her Shetland Pony (formerly a moose). The Shetland Pony has embraced the alternative lifestyles popular in that state, and is sporting a very short haircut and tattoos. He has already become close friends with Dean's burro. They are looking to adopt a chihuahua together.

The poll has stalled once again. Much against my better nature, I have decided to issue an ultimatum.

TAKzebra.png

Poll numbers must increase dramatically, or the zebra gets it.

#######? that is no zebra...that is my pet burro, Bosco, with stripes painted on him...and where is the illegals..the hos..and the celery..and the brownies..looks like brother steven ahs flipped out.....and needing sedated again

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

damn..i wonder where my pet burro, bosco is?

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg