TioPeperino

Wife got IL! and we setup some appointments... BUT!!!

6 posts in this topic

So as the title says, my wife got her Interview Letter (BGT) yesterday, we're crying our eyes out 😂, now with this new step... a couple of questions arises... 

Some context: We have read all the instructions so far, along with the supplementary guide, I had already registered her in the ACS appointment (I assume this is the biometric stuff? or the place they will use to send the passport to after the interview?), and well the interview is already scheduled...

1) What items/documents does she needs to bring to her ACS appointment? it's not specified anywhere that it requires her some sort of documents... or did I miss it?

2) ... idk. with all this excitement I forget what things to ask, so I will keep updating if we come across more questions or if I remember :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I am sure she knows.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I think that apples to people who DO have a criminal history but their police certificate states that they’re not wanted by any judicial authority. They want to see their court records 

1 hour ago, powerpuff said:

I think that apples to people who DO have a criminal history but their police certificate states that they’re not wanted by any judicial authority. They want to see their court records 

Yeah it sounds like that, I just wish they'd be more explicit and clear in their statements, I also do believe this as why would there be a reason at all to request complete court records.... I mean I just want to know she's not going to get rescheduled for another interview date just because we missed getting these records or something like that... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

When you have a criminal record you need the court records as well as the Police record.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.