bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where this idea came from that zoomer has his list sorted by NOA1 received date. The only received date that zoomer knows with certainty is his own.

The VJ timeline NOA1 dates that zoomer utilizes are probably a combination of NOA1 hard copy received, notice and priority dates as well as some USCIS online case status petition received dates. (Note that the online received date usually differs from the hard copy received date.) In addition, recently added instructions on the VJ timeline edit page tell members to enter the hard copy notice date as the NOA1 date. This means that VJ is actively encouraging members not to enter the received date on their timelines. (I disagree with VJ on this, but have followed instructions and entered my notice date.)

In my humble opinion, zoomer should sort his list by sent date. Received date normally follows sent date by a few days so the sent date is the best indicator we have of where we all stand in line.

:thumbs:

We were getting soda at a fast food place today. Ordered one large soda. Got to the fountain with the cup and filled it in. I started drinking right away cuz I was so thirsty. I´m thinking: "hmm...it´s cold but I can´t feel any bubbles..." I gave it to my honey and he said "yeah, it´s totally flat". So we went to try other machines and sodas and it was all flat. So we wento back to the lady who sold us the cup and she said "yeah...it´s being taken care of"

Right. Like she couldn´t have told us while we were getting the cup. And ofcourse there were large families getting lotsa drinks sitting down with them or taking them in the cars. Nobody was told anything. And the lady.. she kinda just expected us to wait without telling us for how long. (Well we asked for a refund :P)

It´s just a silly story, but reminded me a lil bit of something else...hence what :P:whistle:

And also surprisingly enough, there is a VSC late June filer The skinny viking and Luva who got approved at the beginning of October! Without being sent an email or case changing online. They just got it in the mail! :dancing: Good to hear after all there is some action in VSC! :thumbs: Congratulations :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Do we have any NOA2's from over the weekend??? I'm assuming not since today is a holiday and most everyone for the gov't is off!!!!!!! at least a few of my friends that work at financial institutes are off!!!! any word??? seems quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting at day 140!!!!!! thought I would see something by now!! nothing unforunately!!!! :whistle: ahh well!!

05 - 21 - 07 -- Mailed to TSC

05 - 23 - 07 -- Priority Date on NOA1

05 - 29 - 07 -- Check Cashed (Received WAC# off of check)

08 - 02 - 07 -- Call to USCIS for NOA1

10 - 10 - 07 -- NOA2 Issued

11 - 06 - 07 -- Mailed to NVC

11 - 13 - 07 -- NVC began working on petition

11 - 15 - 07 -- NVC mailed to ISB Embassy

12 - 04 - 07 -- Received Packet 3.5 (First Round)

12 - 11 - 07 -- Sent Packet 3.5

12 - 14 - 07 -- US Embassy Received Packet 3.5

01 - 17 - 08 -- Received Packet 4 (Medical & Police Report)

03 - 25 - 08 -- Interview Date - Complete

03 - 27 - 08 -- Case transferred to US, AP begins

07 - 29 - 08 -- Mailed Passport for Visa (Approx. 4 months)

08 - 07 - 08 -- Visa in Hand :-)

09 - 13 - 08 -- Flight to JFK

pakistan_b.gifUSA_b.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Very Quiet today!

I leave for China Wednesday. I really wanted to take good news with me. But it does not look promising.

Maybe tomorrow! :unsure:

Met in person ,in China March 1 - 12 , 2007

Sent I-129F --------May 15, 2007

Received Date -----May 25, 2007

Check Cashed -----May 29, 2007

NOA1 ---------------July 9, July 9

Visited Yan --------- Oct. 11-23

NOA2 --------------- Oct. 17, 2007

USCIS sent to NVC -- Oct. 26, 2007

Received by NVC -- Nov. 2, 2007

NVC sent to GUZ -- Nov. 7, 2007

Received by GUZ --------- Jan. 14, 2008

GUZ sent P3 ------- Jan. 14, 2008

Sent Downloaded P3 forms to GUZ -- Jan. 26, 2008

GUZ received P3 ----- Feb. 4, 2008

P4 Sent ----- March 3, 2008

Interview Date ---- April 9, 2008

Received P4 ----- March 8, 2008

3rd Visit --- April 4 - 22, 2008

Interview Date ------April 9, 2008

BLUE

Overcome -- April 11, 2008

Picked up Visa -- April 16, 2008

Arrived in the U.S. -- April 30, 2008

MARRIED ----- May 25, 2008

Filed AOS/EAD ----- June 17, 2008

NOA -------------- June 30, 2008

NOA (Biometrics Appointment) -- July 2, 2008

Biometrics ---------------------July 14, 2008

"TOUCHED" --------------------July 18

RFE -----------------------------July 25, 2008

Case resumed ----------------- Aug 1, 2008

Transfered---------------------- Dec 9, 2008

EAD Card production ordered-Oct 29, 2008

Green Card production oredered- Feb 3, 2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Do we have any NOA2's from over the weekend??? I'm assuming not since today is a holiday and most everyone for the gov't is off!!!!!!! at least a few of my friends that work at financial institutes are off!!!! any word??? seems quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting at day 140!!!!!! thought I would see something by now!! nothing unforunately!!!! :whistle: ahh well!!

I am at day 137. I am hoping the rest of us May filers get approved this month. Maybe we will see a bunch tomorrow. Pleassssssssssssssssse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I completely forgot that today is a holiday----I am positive the USCIS is closed today. RATS!!!! The ever patient Alane and Ramzis :wacko:

9/5/2004 met

7/4/2006 visited for 1 week in Russia (Independence Day!)

12/26/06 three week visit in the U.S.

4/6/07 He came to US for 6 glorious weeks

5/20/07 He returned to Ufa, RU

5/24/07 Mailed I-129F to NSC!!!!!

5/25/07 Received and signed for by F Heinauer, NSC

6/11/07 NOA1 (NEVER received hard copy)

8/23/07 Ramzis comes to America for another visit

10/02/07 Ramzis returns to Russia

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

12/17/07 Received at NVC (at last!)

12/18/07 Sent to Moscow Embassy & New NVC Case Number

12/21/07 Received at 11:08 a.m. Moscow Embassy

1/25/08 Received packet from Embassy

03/07/08 Interview 8:00 a.m. Moscow Embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

03/14/08 Flying to U.S. - Detroit POE

03/15/08 Our Wedding Day!

AOS Timeline

3/21/08 - Packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

3/24/08 - Packet received and signed for

3/28/08 - NOA1 received in the mail - EAD & AOS - check cashed

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

6/2/08 - EAD card ordered (CRIS email)

6/5/08 - EAD RECEIVED IN THE MAIL

6/12/08 - Permanent Resident APPROVAL! Green Card on the Way!

6/23/08 - Green Card Received!!!

Heh - they should work overtime!! I'll stand by my 33 again :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Very Quiet today!

I leave for China Wednesday. I really wanted to take good news with me. But it does not look promising.

Maybe tomorrow! :unsure:

Hopefully this is our week for approvals. Have a great trip. :thumbs:

Gary

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am at day 137. I am hoping the rest of us May filers get approved this month. Maybe we will see a bunch tomorrow. Pleassssssssssssssssse!

man you sent yours 3 days after me!! (yep! tough math) I was hoping we would be approved this week but now I'm hoping but end of next week at the latest!!! thats what i'm HOPING! but thats alotta wishfull thinkin!!

best of luck to the rest of us may filers!

05 - 21 - 07 -- Mailed to TSC

05 - 23 - 07 -- Priority Date on NOA1

05 - 29 - 07 -- Check Cashed (Received WAC# off of check)

08 - 02 - 07 -- Call to USCIS for NOA1

10 - 10 - 07 -- NOA2 Issued

11 - 06 - 07 -- Mailed to NVC

11 - 13 - 07 -- NVC began working on petition

11 - 15 - 07 -- NVC mailed to ISB Embassy

12 - 04 - 07 -- Received Packet 3.5 (First Round)

12 - 11 - 07 -- Sent Packet 3.5

12 - 14 - 07 -- US Embassy Received Packet 3.5

01 - 17 - 08 -- Received Packet 4 (Medical & Police Report)

03 - 25 - 08 -- Interview Date - Complete

03 - 27 - 08 -- Case transferred to US, AP begins

07 - 29 - 08 -- Mailed Passport for Visa (Approx. 4 months)

08 - 07 - 08 -- Visa in Hand :-)

09 - 13 - 08 -- Flight to JFK

pakistan_b.gifUSA_b.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

The Weekly Sweepstakes

Scott and Marta - 23

Jeraly - 33

StillThePrettiest - 17

anyone else want to have a wager? the pot stands at $5, and I'm going to throw in some gummi bears :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.