JaredShadkin

NVC {Received} Timeframes

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello all.

This question relates to the processing time from receiving an NOA2/I-797 of Case Approval for an I-129F to receiving the NVC Welcome Letter.

Our I-129F was approved from the California Service Center on October 6th, and we received the I-797 shortly thereafter. 

The letter states the case has been sent to the NVC office in New Hampshire. 

Currently (October 24), NVC is processing applications from October 6. I have yet to receive the Welcome Letter by email with the relevant log-in information. 

From the experience of fellow applicants, are the timeframes on the website certain?

I have been looking at other similar timelines and NVC has just approved cases from September 22, which is two weeks behind the listed schedule.

Thanks in advance for your guidance. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Did you get your welcome letter? If not, maybe try contacting them through the ask nvc function. 

I don't know if case type matters in processing welcome letters, but we got our welcome letter 2 business days after it was approved by the USCIS on October 14th.

Timeline

I ended up emailing last Monday, and got the NVC Case Number and the Invoice / Beneficiary ID’s.

Seems like you now need to contact NVS directly to receive it. 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/30/2023 at 12:32 PM, JaredShadkin said:

I ended up emailing last Monday, and got the NVC Case Number and the Invoice / Beneficiary ID’s.

Seems like you now need to contact NVS directly to receive it. 

I am in the same situation as you and still waiting on NVC to contact me via email. Please do you mind sharing the email you used. 

Thank You 

Timeline
18 hours ago, waley59 said:

I am in the same situation as you and still waiting on NVC to contact me via email. Please do you mind sharing the email you used. 

Thank You 

Use the Public Inquiry Tool on the NVC Website. 

They normally respond within 72 hours - at least when I was in communication with them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.