rebeccajo

Who deserves a Gold Watch?

127 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Maybe you all are taking this VJ site way to personal....

Yes, perhaps we should all "get a life" eh? Thanks for stopping by.

Actually, I agree with Kkholiday... :unsure:

*hides from rotten tomatoes flying her way*

Filed AOS from F-1
Green Card approved on 01/04/07
Conditions removed 01/29/09

Citizenship Oath 08/23/12

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Great! glad you could come in and announce we all need lives.

For the record, some of us are on VJ just while at work. When we are home (as in myself) im with my husband and kids. But at work, well its boring here so i have nothing better to do.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline

For the record, some of us are on VJ just while at work. When we are home (as in myself) im with my husband and kids. But at work, well its boring here so i have nothing better to do.

I didn't say you need lives. I said I agree with Kkholiday who thinks a lot of posters take this site too personally. Nothing in these words indicates that you all should go and get a life - I just find it strange that people would take a message board so seriously.

Filed AOS from F-1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I didn't say you need lives. I said I agree with Kkholiday who thinks a lot of posters take this site too personally. Nothing in these words indicates that you all should go and get a life - I just find it strange that people would take a message board so seriously.

You obviously haven't started having the dreams. :whistle:

:lol:

Timeline

You obviously haven't started having the dreams. :whistle:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Filed AOS from F-1

Filed: Timeline

Drive by posting is so fun! :wacko:

Edited by devilette

The thing is that its hard not to take things personally when people come into threads specifically to bad mouth you and tell people that you're talking #######.

Timeline

Drive by posting is so fun! :wacko:

I didn't know that I had to earn the right to say what I want. I didn't realize I needed to have a number of long posts in this very thread to be able to voice my opinion :wacko:

Filed AOS from F-1

Timeline

The thing is that its hard not to take things personally when people come into threads specifically to bad mouth you and tell people that you're talking #######.

Sure, but still - it's just an Internet community, it's not like these people are ruining your life. Better yet - here we can turn the "ignore" feature on and don't see these "bad" posters at all. That's something that I wish was possible in real life.

Filed AOS from F-1

Filed: Timeline

Sure, but still - it's just an Internet community, it's not like these people are ruining your life. Better yet - here we can turn the "ignore" feature on and don't see these "bad" posters at all. That's something that I wish was possible in real life.

Immigration is hardly like the normal 'internets'. Many VJers are here to others if we can.

Why are you here - to find help thru a very improtant part of your life, right?

This thread had 4 pages of good bante/discussion before you breezed in to say we are taking it too seriously. You even mentioned the rotten tomatoes in your post, as if you knew your comements were out of line.... :whistle:

Edited by devilette

No they're not ruining my life.

In much the same way, despite appearing bothered on this forum, I'm not really that bothered at all by it. People always seem to read a lot of emotion into forum posts. I've been accused of "ranting and raving" and "being upset" when I really haven't even been slightly bothered. Maybe its my posting style.

As I pointed out elsewhere, blocking people is a double edged sword. Personally I like to see it when people are badmouthing me, because it gives me chance to respond. Usually if someone does post about me personally and I have them blocked, someone replies and I see the post anyway.

Conclusion: Blocks are pointless.

Actually, not that pointles, the main reason I block people is to not see their silly pictures in their signatures. I'm not referring to anyone in particular here (honestly).

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Actually, not that pointles, the main reason I block people is to not see their silly pictures in their signatures. I'm not referring to anyone in particular here (honestly).

As long as you don't mind cookie cat, that's okay. :blush:

Timeline

Immigration is hardly like the normal 'internets'. Many VJers are here to others if we can.

Why are you here - to find help thru a very improtant part of your life, right?

This thread had 4 pages of good bante/discussion before you breezed in to say we are taking it too seriously. You even mentioned the rotten tomatoes in your post, as if you knew your comements were out of line.... :whistle:

I will remember that saying "I think you're taking this board too seriously" is considered an "out of line" comment around here.

And don't worry - I rarely scroll that far down and visit the "Site related dicussions" part, so I won't be ruining your good conversations any more.

Filed AOS from F-1