ct38956

N-400 September 2023 Filers

469 posts in this topic

Just had my interview today.

It was a combo I-751 and N-400, but the I-751 part was very short and easy (generally just questions how we met, we both answered that describing the story). They said the documentation we supplied when we sent original I-751 was sufficient and did not need anything else (I did submit some most recent bank statements, phone plans etc to the N400 application online a few days before the interview though).

Then, my wife was asked to step back a bit, and we proceeded with the civics test and reading/writing tests. All nice and easy. Very friendly. Then we walked through the N-400 application.

The whole thing took maybe 20min total. Approved on the spot (both I-751 and N-400).

Should be getting my ceremony scheduled in around 4-6 weeks, so sometime in January.

No updates in my USCIS account so far (but the interview was only a couple hours ago). 

Glad to be almost done. Good luck everyone!

Edited by mark08

ahh! That's how they are getting the data lol Currently it is not supporting N-400, that's weird :(

CaseStatusExt provides reports and tools to analyze and visualize USCIS case status. First, the daily updates report gives statistics of USCIS daily updates of different forms across different service centers. Additionally, it shows weekly trend comparing to last week. Second the status report provides detailed information on case status within each receipt block. It currently supports 6 types of forms: I-485, I-765, I-140, I-130, I-131 and I-751. Check it out at Link. Finally the approval report provides more details into the approval activity of each service center, check it out at Approvals. Additional we have CaseTool that provides the latest case status and visualization of your specific case

so i entered my case number and it says "Unable to retrieve information of (receipt number), please check receipt number and try again later.

If casestatus is inhaling data form different service centers as it claims on their website then it may be obvious that no one didn't give a damn over my case yet lol. But the last notice i received it says "NBC" Current processing time is like "20 days" left. Looks like it is glitch here, glitch there, glitch everywhere lol situation. I may be wrong though.

Edited by MunnoTheCat

3 minutes ago, MunnoTheCat said:

so i entered my case number and it says "Unable to retrieve information of (receipt number), please check receipt number and try again later.

If casestatus is inhaling data form different service centers as it claims on their website then it may be obvious that no one didn't give a damn over my case yet lol. But the last notice i received it says "NBC" Current processing time is like "20 days" left. Looks like it is glitch here, glitch there, glitch everywhere lol situation. I may be wrong though.

my receipt number starts with IOE9487 but not IOE09487. Case status only shows data for IOE09, do i fall into the 09 category? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.