pedroh

Michael Vicks and dogfighting...

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

of course he is guilty, he's up to his elbows in this sh**. I too will continue signing petitions against him. I cannot imagine why anyone (aside from paid legal defense) would be defending his actions. Trying to make it a racial issue is a pathetic attempt to muddy the waters.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Why is this a race issue?? :blink:

because the op always brings the race card to the table. you haven't heard vick or his legal team say that have you?

this has nothing to do with race. its not bubba & joe bob from the hills charging him, its the feds. the feds don't chare someone w/o some serious evidence. he owns a lot of the properties in question, there are several eye witnesses placeing him at the center of the fights, executions, gambling etc. his co-defendants are already filpping on him. he is innocent until proven guilty.....but we all know he's guilty.

emhh no im not bringing the race card here, i saw it in a news article.. besides that was not the point i was debating.. lemme find the article and i will post it.. so stop giving me sh!t pliz

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Timeline

because the op always brings the race card to the table. you haven't heard vick or his legal team say that have you?

this has nothing to do with race. its not bubba & joe bob from the hills charging him, its the feds. the feds don't chare someone w/o some serious evidence. he owns a lot of the properties in question, there are several eye witnesses placeing him at the center of the fights, executions, gambling etc. his co-defendants are already filpping on him. he is innocent until proven guilty.....but we all know he's guilty.

emhh no im not bringing the race card here, i saw it in a news article.. besides that was not the point i was debating.. lemme find the article and i will post it.. so stop giving me sh!t pliz

Pedroh, you always bring it up!

oh sorry dude i confused your post name w/ another guy named:pedroh.....but, it did appear you were trying to do so...sorry my bad.

Edited by smoke20

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I thought Emmitt Smith had made some comments regarding Vick's celebrity status and race, as in thats why he is being 'singled out' to be made an example of. Never mind all the incriminating evidence......

I could be wrong but I thought it was Emmitt......

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline

OMFG

here's the ######!n article..

racial division

here is the fukc!n article.. but OMFG I have nothing to do with my life that I always post stupid racial articles, yeah right, have yall seen the ######!n last time i posted a thread?!?!?! no!! it's been months!! so don even fukinc try it..

BESIDES DANMIT READ THE ORIGINAL THREAD!!! I WAS TALKING ABOUT A TOTALLY DIFFERENT ISSUE!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF FUKCIN SELECTIVE MEMORY DO YALL HAVE?!?!

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

OMFG

racial division

here is the fukc!n article.. but OMFG I have nothing to do with my life that I always post stupid racial articles, yeah right, have yall seen the ######!n last time i posted a thread?!?!?! no!! it's been months!! so don even fukinc try it..

BESIDES DANMIT READ THE ORIGINAL THREAD!!! I WAS TALKING ABOUT A TOTALLY DIFFERENT ISSUE!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF FUKCIN SELECTIVE MEMORY DO YALL HAVE?!?!

easy buddy, you're doctor can perscribe you something fo that. :P:lol::lol:

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
OMFG

racial division

dude ... relax

Timeline

u know what they can fukc! close this thread.. i was trying to to a nice debate.. animal-wise but OMFG Pedro is always doing his sh!t omg

fukc it..

close this godamn thread

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Your own words....

So, the jury date is nov 26.. americans, as usual, made this a race issue.. 90% of the pet organizations where white, 95% of the 'due process' and 'Vicks is innocent is innocent until proven guilty' is black... blablabla..

Chill dude, it's a friendly debate, nothing more.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

maybe the thread went the wrong way here ...

So, the jury date is nov 26.. americans, as usual, made this a race issue.. 90% of the pet organizations where white, 95% of the 'due process' and 'Vicks is innocent is innocent until proven guilty' is black... blablabla..

Corrected here ...

OMFG

racial division

the OP needed the url

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
OMFG

racial division

Re the protesters quoted in the article - it never ceases to amaze me the viciousness that comes out of people. Wishing people to be tortured or killed is bad enough as it is - but doubly so when they've not been convicted of any crime. Always seems that even before you get to defend yourself from the charges there's no shortage of people willing to condemn you for it as though there is no doubt that you did it.

Is restraint really that hard to come by these days?

Edited by Number 6