harvey21

I-751 July 2023 Filers

75 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, harvey21 said:

I got my IOE case number in a text message once they received my paperwork.

yes, that's normal.

what I actually meant how it is possible to get a receipt number starting with "IOE" when those are the ones for "electronic filing". 

my receipt nr. starts for example with "MSC" (missouri service center / national benefit center). 

Anyhow - don't want to trash this thread. Wishing everybody luck & patience :D

When tomorrow starts without me..

please try to understand, That an Angel came and called

my name, and took me by the hand; The angel said my

place was ready, In Heaven far above, And that I'd have

to leave behind all those I dearly love. But when I walked 

through Heaven's Gates, I felt so much at home, for God

looked down, smiled at me, And told me "Welcome Home."

So when tomorrow starts without me, 

Don't think we're far apart, for every time you think of me,

I'm right there in your heart.

1 hour ago, zeroshucksgiven said:

yes, that's normal.

what I actually meant how it is possible to get a receipt number starting with "IOE" when those are the ones for "electronic filing". 

my receipt nr. starts for example with "MSC" (missouri service center / national benefit center). 

Anyhow - don't want to trash this thread. Wishing everybody luck & patience :D

USCIS is transitioning to digital processing, so far mailed-in forms are now digitalized, so all documents get scanned into the system and an IOE number is assigned with an online code mailed to create or upgrade your USCIS account. 

When did you file to get MSC?

12 hours ago, harvey21 said:

7/19 Mailed ROC package

7/21 Package delivered via FedEx

7/26 Credit card was charged

7/26 Text message stating case was received

7/31 Received 48-month extension letter in the mail

We got almost similar Timeline 

My service center is Nebraska IOE-09-214 block number

Check out this Website: https://www.casestatusext.com/forms/I-751/IOE-LB

2 hours ago, Tropical_Man1 said:

USCIS is transitioning to digital processing, so far mailed-in forms are now digitalized, so all documents get scanned into the system and an IOE number is assigned with an online code mailed to create or upgrade your USCIS account. 

When did you file to get MSC?

oh wow, I had no idea. Thanks for the info!

I filed ROC on 02/17/2022, USCIS received it on 02/24/2022, got my receipt nr. MSC (due to filing G-1145 per message).

two weeks later I had my 24 months extension letter in the mail. 

on 03/29/2022 I had my biometrics, on 03/17/2023 I received a 48 months extension letter. my ROC is still pending. I filed N400 on 05/09/2023 and have an interview coming up on 08/24/2023. I believe it'll be a combo interview.

Edited by zeroshucksgiven

When tomorrow starts without me..

please try to understand, That an Angel came and called

my name, and took me by the hand; The angel said my

place was ready, In Heaven far above, And that I'd have

to leave behind all those I dearly love. But when I walked 

through Heaven's Gates, I felt so much at home, for God

looked down, smiled at me, And told me "Welcome Home."

So when tomorrow starts without me, 

Don't think we're far apart, for every time you think of me,

I'm right there in your heart.

• 3 weeks later...

I was scheduled for bio appt but on the day it was scheduled, I will not be available. Was able to reschedule it for next week via the website they indicated on the bio appt letter. After probably 10-15 mins, I got confirmation and my online account showed a new appointment letter with my preferred schedule for printing. 

I guess this was also one of the perks of them creating online accounts for us. I thought I had to call/ chat with someone to help me reschedule :)

I-751

July 25, 2023 - Submitted ROC via USPS 

July 31, 2023 - Credit card charged

Aug 1, 2023 - Text confirmation with IOE number received

Aug 14, 2023 - 48-month extension letter received

Aug 23, 2023 - Biometrics appointment at Brooklyn ASC

I-485

July 2, 2020 - 1st AOS submission via USPS  | July 19, 2020 - Rejected package received due to "missing forms" | July 20, 2020 - Resubmitted AOS Package | July 26, 2020 - AOS received at Chicago lockbox via USPS

July 27, 2020 - USCIS online status: Case received

Aug 9, 2020 - Credit card was charged | Aug 13, 2020 - Received SMS confirmation from USCIS | Aug 17, 2020 - Received NOAs in the mail | Aug 21, 2020 - USCIS account updated to RFE (waiting for mail)

Aug 27, 2020 - Hard copy of RFIE received in the mail (I-864EZ rejected) | Aug 31, 2020 - Response to RFIE sent to NBC

Sept 9, 2020 - Response to RFIE received by USCIS | Sept. 22, 2020 - Received I-693 deficiency notice

Nov 21, 2020 - Date USCIS sent out biometrics appointment letter  | Nov. 28, 2020 - Received bio appointment letter

Dec 18, 2020 - Biometrics appointment completed in Brooklyn ASC | Dec. 19, 2020 - Case updated to fingerprints taken (I-485 and I-765) | Dec. 30, 2020 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Feb 25, 2021 - New card is being produced (EAD) | Feb. 26, 2021 - EAD and AP have been approved

Mar 3, 2021 - Combo card received | Mar. 5, 2021 - SSN card received

Aug 31, 2021 - Case updated online to interview has been scheduled | Sept 8, 2021 - Interview schedule received in the mail via USPS

Oct 5, 2021 - Scheduled interview | Oct 6, 2021 - Approved

Hello

Green Card originally expired 2023-07-30 (July 30th). Filing with divorce waiver :(

Filed by my lawyer sometime during the week of 2023-07-24 - 2023-07-28.

2023-07-31 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, and sent you a receipt notice.

Got an IOE case number. Texas Service Center 😭

2023-08-05 We are actively reviewing your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time.

2023-08-11 Biometrics scheduled for end of the month.

2018-06: Entered the US on a B1/B2

2018-12: Met my partner, applied for extension of stay

2019-04: Request for evidence on extension

2019-08: Extension rejected :(

2019-08-28: Got engaged

2019-10-17: Got married. Started collecting docs, exams...

2020-1-20: Put into removal proceedings, probably due to the extension application :( My biggest regret is waiting too long after marriage to file I-130. Now my case will be handled by DHS in addition to USCIS and a judge needs to approve it.

2020-02-21: I-130 filed/received (priority date).
2020-02-25: USCIS: "Case received. Receipt notice was emailed"

2020-02-28: Did my fingerprints at USCIS, as scheduled by the removal proceedings letter

2020-03: Originally scheduled first hearing before a judge. Postponed to 2020-07 due to COVID-19. Hoping that the judge allows my case to await USCIS's decision.
2020-05-01: USCIS: "In Process. Your benefit request has been accepted and is under review."

2020-09-18: I-130 Approved!

On 8/18/2023 at 6:43 PM, obobaddest said:

Journey - Part 2 has begun

7/25 Mailed ROC package

8/18 Received 48-month extension letter in the mail

What’s your status has changed to? After receiving a letter of extension ?

On 8/29/2023 at 8:30 PM, Aeroplane said:

What’s your status has changed to? After receiving a letter of extension ?

not sure what your question is...

i'm on Temp PR, hence why we are all here to Remove those Temp Conditions

On 8/18/2023 at 6:43 PM, obobaddest said:

7/25 Mailed ROC package

7/25 Mailed ROC package

9/1   Scheduled for Biometrics Appt

On 9/2/2023 at 12:17 AM, obobaddest said:

not sure what your question is...

i'm on Temp PR, hence why we are all here to Remove those Temp Conditions

Online status, after receiving the 48 month’s extension; what’s your online status is? Is it still actively reviewing?

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 3:40 PM, Aeroplane said:

Online status, after receiving the 48 month’s extension; what’s your online status is? Is it still actively reviewing?

it chnaged to 

2023-08-11 Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

2023-09-01 : Biometrics Appointment Was Scheduled

2023-09-21 : Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS 

Hope that helps, you can also use this website to track your case as well with others https://www.casestatusext.com. Play around on the site.

Pls i have 2 questions.

Backstory :  I forgot to add an important supporting document when i sent in my i751. When i filed, USCIS created an online account for me and sent me a receipt notice with this information and login details. My Receipt No. starts with IOE (which mean processing online). 

So i login into my new account and i saw my i751 application but i was shocked to see just one page of a random supporting document amongst the hundreds i mailed in physically with my application. So, i assumed one random document was what was needed to create the account and i didn't put much thought to it no longer because i had mailed in all my supporting documents.

1. So this is where my first question comes in. Was this the same situation for those of you that got the IOE receipt no. after mailing in your application?? Was one random document just uploaded for you when your online account was created?

2. and here comes my second question
Now, i want to go ahead and upload the important document i forgot about to my online account. Is that a good idea? what should i do?  

Thanks

Edited by obobaddest

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.