Briank22

Adjustment of Status and Medical Vaccination Records

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I read the tip in the K1 Fiance Visa Guide where it gives a tip regarding Vaccination Records that says:

"The K-1/2 beneficiary will be required by the embassy to have a "medical" done prior to the visa interview. Part of this interview will require that previous vaccinations are documented and potentially additional required vaccinations performed. Once this is complete the doctor will note this on a DS-3025 form that will be sent to the embassy. During the medical appointment request an official copy of the vaccination records from the physician (or a copy of the completed DS-3025 if they will give it to you) as this will be helpful to have on hand in the future (specifically it can be helpful when filing for Adjustment of Status if your DS-3025 form is not available)."

However, I forgot to send that to my Fiancee before the Medical Exam and vaccinations which took place yesterday. Therefore, there we have no paper copy. Does anyone know if this will definitely cause a problem when it comes to filing for Adjustment of Status, or do they possibly have some sort of electronic copy they store somewhere in the system?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm not sure who put a Link along with the words "Fiance Visa" because I didn't include any Links in my post, but I was referring to the Guide seen at:

https://www.visajourney.com/guides/adjustment-of-status-k1-k3-visas/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

She can have another medical in the U.S. and the physician can perform titer tests to determine immunization history.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.