kardib

K1 221g Processing Time for Montreal

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/28/2023 at 10:41 PM, kardib said:

Did your status update on April 18 to refused as well or it updated on May 1st with that status?

We've had that status before (on day of interview as case was last updated then) but now the case updated date is today. 

After the interview my status changed to " refused " but on may 1st the date changed on CEAC as before it said April 18.  So yeah this is normal i believe . Until now my CEAC says "refused" and dated May 1st as last update.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 6/21/2023 at 1:41 AM, kardib said:

Hello everyone,

Recently had our interview and were given a 221g to submit a document and the passport. We've since sent the document and the passport to the consulate (and it has been received by them)

Any idea on how long they usually take to process? And where we could track this?

We don't want to be waiting for months as we've given the passport alongside the document that was requested.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi! 
I’m sorry you’re going through the same thing. I was given one today as well :(. 
for some reason the link given to me on the 221g is not working. Did your link work?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/21/2023 at 7:34 AM, Nadzz said:

Hi! 
I’m sorry you’re going through the same thing. I was given one today as well :(. 
for some reason the link given to me on the 221g is not working. Did your link work?

Hey, it did! 

Try signing in here and there should be an option to send items via Courier In

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/iv/users/sign_in

Hope this helps!

• 2 months later...
Timeline
1 hour ago, niloo said:

Hello, When did you receive your passport? When You Sent it? they had mine on 18th September. still nothing

Hi!

We sent our passport on June 16th, 2023.

Received it July 26, 2023.

Hopefully you hear back soon!

Timeline
On 10/9/2023 at 10:19 PM, kardib said:

Hi!

Thank you🙏

Timeline
On 10/9/2023 at 10:19 PM, kardib said:

Hi!

Hi again? This my 5th week. Do I need to send an email and asking for an update? Or just wait. I'm stressed 

Timeline
On 7/21/2023 at 7:34 AM, Nadzz said:

Hi! 

Hello,when did you received your passport? I'm on 2th day of my 6th weeks. So stressed, no place to stay just staying at expensive airbnb. Don't know what to do.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 10/24/2023 at 9:57 AM, niloo said:

Hello,when did you received your passport? I'm on 2th day of my 6th weeks. So stressed, no place to stay just staying at expensive airbnb. Don't know what to do.

Hi, the timings are on my timeline on VisaJourney. 

I received it July 26, 2023. 

• 3 months later...
Timeline
On 6/30/2023 at 10:55 AM, Divya Green said:

After the interview my status changed to " refused " but on may 1st the date changed on CEAC as before it said April 18.  So yeah this is normal i believe . Until now my CEAC says "refused" and dated May 1st as last update.

Hi! may I ask you when you finally got your visa? thanks!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.