lmladreno

June 2023: I-130 Filers for Parents

43 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, navaman said:

How do you check estimated time?  I logged int oNVC and see nothing, the AOS and Application information were accepted on 19th Sept, I do not not see any updates since, wanted an update on when the medical / interview will be.

I know that your missing docs has been sorted in your other thread, but just to say the estimated time in this thread is referring to the time for the I-130 to be approved, and you’re past that point now. 

Edited by appleblossom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Does anyone know if it's appropriate for a parent with pending application to travel on ESTA? 

Also, do I understand this correctly: they only accept Pfizer, Moderna or JnJ for Covid vaccination?

Edited by freaque

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, freaque said:

Does anyone know if it's appropriate for a parent with pending application to travel on ESTA? 

Also, do I understand this correctly: they only accept Pfizer, Moderna or JnJ for Covid vaccination?

they still require that 💩

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thinking that in April a lot of us will get some traction. 

i130ss.PNG

K-1 Visa Journey

Spoiler

tYjbOzI.png

H1GRDFO.png

AOS Journey

Spoiler

06/13/2019 Original AOS (Only I-485) sent off to Chicago Lockbox via USPS

06/15/2019 I-485 delivered 

06/24/2019 Received NOA1 Hard Copy 

07/09/2019 Original I-765 sent off to Chicago Lockbox via USPS

07/11/2019 I-765 delivered

07/12/2019 Received Biometrics Appointment Letter scheduled for 7/24/2019 @  10:00

07/15/2019 Received NOA1 for I-765

07/16/2019 Biometrics completed early, no issues

07/17/2019 Case Status updated to 'Fingerprint Review Was Completed'; I-485 is being processed.

01/17/2020 Case Status on I-485 updated to 'Interview Was Scheduled'

01/25/2020 Received interview notice scheduled for 2/24/2020 in the mail with the interview date and instructions

02/10/2020 Case Status on I-765 updated to 'New Card Is Being Produced' (214 days from delivery)

02/11/2020 Case Status on I-765 updated to 'Case Was Approved'

02/12/2020 Case Status on I-765 updated to 'Card Was Mailed To Me', but no tracking info as of yet.

02/13/2020 Case Status on I-765 updated to 'Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service', tracking info received.

02/14/2020 Received NOA2, approval notice in the mail, for I-765

02/15/2020 EAD Card in hand, by USPS

02/24/2020 I-485 Interview; passed and approved! Status updated to 'New Card is Being Produced'

02/25/2020 I-485 updated to 'Case Was Approved'

02/27/2020 I-485 updated to 'Card Was Mailed To Me', no tracking info.

03/02/2020 Green Card in Hand.

• 1 month later...

I checked our status today and it says we have 3 months until a decision is made...we are at the 10 month mark.

My parents case was updated to 2 weeks, does anyone know if that estimate is the approval or is that just the estimate for the next step? Has anyone else received an update, here is out updates for the last few months so far.

Mothers Status

3 Months - February 17, 2024

2 Months - March 17, 2024

1 Months - April 17, 2024

3 Weeks - April 26, 2024

2 Weeks - May 3rd, 2024

Fathers Status

Hasn't changed since October 2024

Case Taking longer that Expected - May 3rd, 2024

59 minutes ago, hbkdmx said:

My parents case was updated to 2 weeks, does anyone know if that estimate is the approval or is that just the estimate for the next step? Has anyone else received an update, here is out updates for the last few months so far.

Mothers Status

3 Months - February 17, 2024

2 Months - March 17, 2024

1 Months - April 17, 2024

3 Weeks - April 26, 2024

2 Weeks - May 3rd, 2024

Fathers Status

Hasn't changed since October 2024

Case Taking longer that Expected - May 3rd, 2024

The time remaining is an estimate for the time until USCIS makes a decision on the relationship.  The case has to go to the next step which is NVC processing.  There are several more steps after this one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.