Kabar

Case sent back to NVC [merged threads]

53 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, SalishSea said:

OP, between your previous thread and this new thread, what have you done to address the consulate's concerns that it is a 

The only thing I did is to spend more time with my husband in his country and no one has contacted me so how can I prove anything to anyone.

I didn't receive a letter from any of the department.

13 hours ago, PaulaCJohnny said:

Have you ever contact a lawyer about the “Revocation of Petition” thing?  About the marriage fraud or something like this.

What about request FOIA? Maybe this can show anything that you are missing.

What’s your husband country? Have you visited him more times? Have you ever thought about moving to there? 

First of all I took advices from many of the lawyers but they told me to wait for them to respond.

FOIA received and according to the immigration lawyer that everything is good and there is nothing to worry. He told me to wait for the response.

It's Pakistan and yes I visited alot in last few years and I don't have any plan to move there.

Just now, Kabar said:

First of all I took advices from many of the lawyers but they told me to wait for them to respond.

FOIA received and according to the immigration lawyer that everything is good and there is nothing to worry. He told me to wait for the response.

It's Pakistan and yes I visited alot in last few years and I don't have any plan to move there.

If the visa is denied though will you divorce or move to a third country? 

1 hour ago, etrangais said:

OP: VJ is a community that provides insight and help in US immigration cases around the world.

VJ has no way of making decisions in any case, but rather can provide valuable help to resolve issues based on the expertise of some members and the experiences of others.

Shopping around for different answers by providing different versions of the story is not going to get you anywhere with your actual process, but it will only get you confusing feedback based on the information you provide every time.

I know some members may be looking for hope and comfort by providing different versions of the actual story, but it will not change the outcome of the case, because only the appropriate authorities have a say on the decision.

Providing not accurate version of the story might get you the wrong 

I know the rules and regulations and I appreciate each and everyone who is here to help and share their thoughts and experiences but I only share what I received from the concerning department.

I don't know what's going on their head 😕 but again thank you for your help 🙏 

1 hour ago, Kabar said:

Did you read the FOIA? Can you upload here without sensitive and person information?

58 minutes ago, Kabar said:

What exactly you need because they have sent too many documents 

Can you find the documents that state why they sent the case back to USCIS. Make sure to blackout any sensitive information like names, birthdays, identity numbers and case numbers… 

1 minute ago, Kabar said:

As per lawyer no any document released from the consulate.

Mostly documents released are from uscis and nvc and mostly old documents of naturalization etc 

So you requested a FOIA for yourself not for your husband? Or did you request FOIA for both of you and you didn’t receive anything from your husband’s case? 
If you haven’t requested FOIA for your husband this year I would try one more time… you might discover why USCIS decided to reaffirm your case… paging @JeanneAdil how did you receive information about why your case was denied? 
How did you naturalize? Through parents or through a spouse?

6 minutes ago, Kabar said:

As per lawyer no any document released from the consulate.

Mostly documents released are from uscis and nvc and mostly old documents of naturalization etc 

ok. Does not sound right. Did you read all the FOIA and it’s about your husband? Did you saw the document or just your lawyer told you about it?

4 minutes ago, Redro said:

So you requested a FOIA for yourself not for your husband? Or did you request FOIA for both of you and you didn’t receive anything from your husband’s case? 
If you haven’t requested FOIA for your husband this year I would try one more time… you might discover why USCIS decided to reaffirm your case… paging @JeanneAdil how did you receive information about why your case was denied? 
How did you naturalize? Through parents or through a spouse?

I applied for both but will try to apply again and naturalize through parents and as per uscis the case is in nvc so what will happen next as per your knowledge and experience.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.