4 posts in this topic

Hi, 

is anyone in administrative processing in Santo domingo? I have been in AP since July 2021.

any advice as to what can be done.

Edited by romina_valerio

2 hours ago, romina_valerio said:

I have been in AP since July 2021.

What is the case status showing on CEAC?

Assuming you've already submitted all required documents to the consulate, you may --

1. Seek help from your US citizen petitioner's congressperson to inquire about the status of your visa case on your behalf.
  2. Consider filing a Writ of Mandamus (WOM) lawsuit.  I recommend hiring an experienced WOM lawyer, but you may also file it by yourself if you want.

On 5/26/2023 at 1:27 PM, romina_valerio said:

Hi, 

is anyone in administrative processing in Santo domingo? I have been in AP since July 2021.

After submitting the required documents, it took 11 months. I checked status https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/ I called and send emails to inquire about case status. Best time to call 9am -4pm 1-829-956-5144 Or 1-703-988-3410 USA. Email supportdominicanrepublic@ustraveldocs.com 

On 5/26/2023 at 1:27 PM, romina_valerio said:

Hi, 

AP since 2021 something is not right here you need to check your case  status online  first. Am on AP and this week will make it 4th week for me after  submitting the documents requested of me but according to people who have been on same process said it takes 3 to 4 weeks before you hear from them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.