teeDteeWhy

Expedite request additional information!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have a job offer with the letter and I wanna expedite my EAD application I filed with the AOS from K1, is the offer letter enough to fax to uscis as the additional information for their decision? And under what expediting category would that be ?

Secondly, our co-sponsor who have been supporting us lost his stock business capital. Would this add up as additional information? Or what other additional information can be added for me to show that I need to support our growing family. Thanks……

Edited by teeDteeWhy
Include more details

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I assume under this.

Severe financial loss to a company or person, provided that the need for urgent action is not the result of the petitioner’s or applicant’s failure to:
Timely file the benefit request, or
Timely respond to any requests for additional evidence;

A company can demonstrate that it would suffer a severe financial loss if it is at risk of failing, losing a critical contract, or having to lay off other employees. For example, a medical office may suffer severe financial loss if a gap in a doctor’s employment authorization would require the medical practice to lay off its medical assistants.

Job loss may be sufficient to establish severe financial loss for a person, depending on the individual circumstances. For example, the inability to travel for work that would result in job loss might warrant expedited treatment. The need to obtain employment authorization by itself, without evidence of other compelling factors, does not warrant expedited treatment. In addition, severe financial loss may also be established where failure to expedite would result in a loss of critical public benefits or services.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 hour ago, teeDteeWhy said:

I have a job offer with the letter and I wanna expedite my EAD application I filed with the AOS from K1, is the offer letter enough to fax to uscis as the additional information for their decision? And under what expediting category would that be ?

Secondly, our co-sponsor who have been supporting us lost his stock business capital. Would this add up as additional information? Or what other additional information can be added for me to show that I need to support our growing family. Thanks……

Why is the co-sponsor supporting you, rather than the petitioner?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, SalishSea said:

Why is the co-sponsor supporting you, rather than the petitioner?

I never said petitioner ain’t supporting, The petitioner has been supportive 100% but when one of the jobs downsized we got affected and the co-sponsor helps in a little way they can….

Edited by teeDteeWhy
Details

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.