Asiula

Quality review after interview

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

did u pass the civil test?

any issues with the officer?

Adil interviewed Friday and was disappointed not to hear approved same day but it was stated it was online on Saturday

If the decision is not issued within 120 days of the interview, an applicant may request judicial review of his or her application in district ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
16 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

did u pass the civil test?

any issues with the officer?

Adil interviewed Friday and was disappointed not to hear approved same day but it was stated it was online on Saturday

If the decision is not issued within 120 days of the interview, an applicant may request judicial review of his or her application in district ...

Yes I passed the civics. I was told to wait for the notice with oath ceremony.  He didn’t look at the documents I was told to bring, asked basic additional questions like my BOD, birthplace and few YES/NO question. At the end he told me to wait for a letter and that oath ceremony will be in North Dakota( I had an interview in Minnesota). 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Asiula said:

Yes I passed the civics. I was told to wait for the notice with oath ceremony.  He didn’t look at the documents I was told to bring, asked basic additional questions like my BOD, birthplace and few YES/NO question. At the end he told me to wait for a letter and that oath ceremony will be in North Dakota( I had an interview in Minnesota). 

then u r not waiting for the 120 day quality review as the officer made a decision to approve/  u can check on the proper immigration site to see approved or waiting Oath notice / this can be a few weeks or months 

Only info i could find was an oath ceremony was held in Fargo on March 23  and the ceremony is open to the public

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I had my interview in Minneapolis on March 10th, and I got an approval notice on April 19th. The Minneapolis office doesn't approve anyone on the spot as far as I can tell - they wait for your physical A-file to reach them for review before approval. 

After my interview the officer told me it could take up to six weeks or so before approval, just FYI.

Congratulations on passing the interview!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
21 hours ago, AffableAndy said:

I had my interview in Minneapolis on March 10th, and I got an approval notice on April 19th. The Minneapolis office doesn't approve anyone on the spot as far as I can tell - they wait for your physical A-file to reach them for review before approval. 

After my interview the officer told me it could take up to six weeks or so before approval, just FYI.

Congratulations on passing the interview!

Thank you so much for your input! It’s so helpful! My officer didn’t mention any estimate for the oath ceremony notice. I guess I have to be patient. 

I assume I will have oath ceremony around fall as North Dakota schedules one per quarter.

congratulations to you too! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.