Nagishkaw

Blue Box Reproduction

4,740 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

well, I'm not trying to start a religious freak show, but, people sometimes play by some rules not only dictated by men, but some ''unwritten'' rules not only because they actually believe that there is a God, but they were taught that if they don't do this or that they're going to hell.. do you understand? I'm not judging or anything, but, honestly, I think lots of people that feel like going to church feel obligated to be on ''God's best side'' so they won't suffer the consequences of their actions later on.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sometimes people are taught a false doctrine, going by what the church sets down as ' law' . But a true believer will be able to discern what is truth by backing it up with the the Bible. So, some churches say dont do this or dont do that, but it is not mentioned in the Bible. this is false doctrine.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I'm off to bed. I shouldn't really have said what was on my mind, I guess it's too late now. It was just a thought anyway.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

It is quite alright to say what is on your mind in blue box. This is the purpose of the thread, to be able to post freely about anything without fear, without fighting. Also, on page 2 , I think, I did say that there could be religious content from time to time. Please do not feel bad for your postings, cos we love ya, girl!

Sweet Dreams, Nessa !

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good morning y'all!

"Organized" religions are strange to me. Most religions exist because of either guilt or fear. Guilt because they did something that they feel was bad enough to seek solice or guidance. Fear because of breaking any of the 10 Commandments or violating any religious writings or teachings. I was raised as a Catholic. I choose not to go to any church for my own reasons. To this day, I still don't understand Catholicism in the least bit. I've asked questions about things and I've never got a sensible answer. I was always told, "Because that's what God said". I believe in a higher power. But that's about the extent of it. I don't pray because I feel the power to change or make things happen are within each of us. If someone feels that they need to turn to God to help them, I don't see a problem with it. I will say the only religion I absolutely detest is the Jehovah Witness faith. They re-wrote the Bible to suit "their" religion. Even photos of Jesus and people from that time, were clean-cut like they went to the barber every week. I was married to one for 11 years and their focus is always on the end of the world when everyone will die. And God will only resurrect Witnesses to populate the earth. As positive of a person I am, it was difficult being with someone who was always focused on the negative aspects such as the end of the world. I could go on and on about it, but I believe you are all smart enough to get the hint ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Happy Sunday everyone.

righteousness_by_faith1.jpg

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

I love green mangoes. Sour!!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

www.sparealife.org

www.freerice.com

Timeline
I love green mangoes. Sour!!

you should try to buy a mango and sweet condensed milk, cut the mango in slices and mix with the condended milk and eat. It is really delicious

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Sounds good , Nessa. We're fasting right now, so no milk. But, soon I will have to try that. I have eaten fried plantains before with condensed milk.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.freerice.com

Timeline

Hey Lady!

kodasmall3.jpg