Mary&Trev

Request to the Moderators

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Please empty your messages, I had to go through all 4 of you before I found someone who could accept my message and I reeeeeeeeeally need your help with something.

Thanks so much!

Mary

11/7/07 INTERVIEW 8:30 a.m. APPROVED!!!!!!

11/13/07 Visa Received ~*happy dance*~

12/28/2007 Trev's moving HOME !!!!!!!

Mary loses her job and doesn't want to lie to her gov't so we wait as long as we can and then..................

4/6/2008 Trev returns to Canada

8/30/2008 Trev is denied entry at the border

............to be continued once we file again.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yup, me too. I got slightly behind last week, but since then I've been emptying my in-box daily.

For the record the active mods are:

lal_brandow

mags

Yodrak

Admin is Captain Ewok.

Edited by mags

I think it might just be VJ. Lots of us are having issues this morning with slowness and pages not opening. Anyone else???

I did have quite a bit of slowness this morning - but I would think slowness could be differentiated from getting PMs sent through? It's possible though!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

my email is fine, its me who is slow :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

I think a big problem is that the 'contact us' page as well as the 'the moderating team' link don't actually link to the active mods... anyone who spends their entire life on VJ ( :whistle: ) might be well aware of who the mods are, but yer average member could be forgiven for believing that a link to 'the moderating team' would be just that! I know this has already been pointed out, but... I think it bears repeating!

No idea whether this is the problem the OP's been having (messaging some long-absent mod), but... any chance of getting that stuff updated, o poor overworked Captain Ewok?? :)

(edited 'cos I buggered up one of the links)

Edited by featherB

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

I think a big problem is that the 'contact us' page as well as the 'the moderating team' link don't actually link to the active mods... anyone who spends their entire life on VJ ( :whistle: ) might be well aware of who the mods are, but yer average member could be forgiven for believing that a link to 'the moderating team' would be just that! I know this has already been pointed out, but... I think it bears repeating!

No idea whether this is the problem the OP's been having (messaging some long-absent mod), but... any chance of getting that stuff updated, o poor overworked Captain Ewok?? :)

good point

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Leaders Page now has the mods listed :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.