Simeon Mezie Cole

Case number entered is currently unavailable

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 5/3/2023 at 2:08 AM, throwitaway said:

You have to be persistent with KCC, they need to set you up with an appointment at Monrovia to show your ID.

Something like this: “Dear KCC, my DS260 is blocked. If i need to appear for identity verification, please arrange the appointment. My post is Monrovia.”

I would also CC Monrovia in your emails: ivmonrovia@state.gov

to get their attention. 

I know a few people that this happened to and KCC responded with that same reply several times. It was only when they involved the embassy in their correspondence that things were resolved. I don’t know why. Once you appear at the embassy for verification they unlock your DS260 for 1 week. 

On 5/19/2023 at 7:21 PM, Simeon Mezie Cole said:

ot yet , they havNe not yet respond. is there another way @throwitaway

I did exactly and I am waiting on their response.

On 5/18/2023 at 6:01 PM, throwitaway said:

Good. Let us know how it goes.

Hi After sending that email in which I put the Baghdad embassy in the attachment of the email, this is the answer that they sent me today. What is the next step? Shall I send the same email to KCCDVDocuments@state.gov again? (The information you provided will be forwarded to the appropriate department.  In the future, please send your required documents to KCCDVDocuments@state.gov.)

16 minutes ago, orhan said:

Hi After sending that email in which I put the Baghdad embassy in the attachment of the email, this is the answer that they sent me today. What is the next step? Shall I send the same email to KCCDVDocuments@state.gov again? (The information you provided will be forwarded to the appropriate department.  In the future, please send your required documents to KCCDVDocuments@state.gov.)

No, that’s an old template they’re using, that email is unmonitored. 

Give them a few weeks, then try again.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, throwitaway said:

15 minutes ago, throwitaway said:

In my opinion, it is better to email (KCC Document) with the same text as before and see what answer they give to our email, the document part is different from KCC itself.

5 minutes ago, orhan said:

In my opinion, it is better to email (KCC Document) with the same text as before and see what answer they give to our email, the document part is different from KCC itself.

KCC once required document submission, but that’s been scrapped since DV22. It’s likely that inbox is unmonitored if the same applies for DV24.

Timeline
On 5/24/2023 at 3:19 PM, throwitaway said:

KCC once required document submission, but that’s been scrapped since DV22. It’s likely that inbox is unmonitored if the same applies for DV24.

On 5/24/2023 at 3:19 PM, throwitaway said:

The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email. Review of documents prior to scheduling an appointment has been halted for the DV-2023 program year. You can find more about that decision at Diversity Visa 2023 update (state.gov). For DV-2023, KCC is not requiring or requesting your documents at this time, and submissions to this mailbox are not currently being reviewed.

KCCDVDocuments@state.gov does not respond to inquiries. If you have any Diversity Visa related questions, please email KCCDV@state.gov with your case number, complete name, and date of birth, as entered on your original entry. 

DV-2022 selectees no longer must submit to the KCC any other required supporting documents for DV-2022. You can find more about this decision at Diversity Visa 2022 Update (state.gov).

After sending an email to kcc document, this is the answer that the system gave us. I didn't understand if only the winners of 2023 are not being processed now or not at all.

5 hours ago, orhan said:

The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email. Review of documents prior to scheduling an appointment has been halted for the DV-2023 program year. You can find more about that decision at Diversity Visa 2023 update (state.gov). For DV-2023, KCC is not requiring or requesting your documents at this time, and submissions to this mailbox are not currently being reviewed.

KCCDVDocuments@state.gov does not respond to inquiries. If you have any Diversity Visa related questions, please email KCCDV@state.gov with your case number, complete name, and date of birth, as entered on your original entry. 

DV-2022 selectees no longer must submit to the KCC any other required supporting documents for DV-2022. You can find more about this decision at Diversity Visa 2022 Update (state.gov).

After sending an email to kcc document, this is the answer that the system gave us. I didn't understand if only the winners of 2023 are not being processed now or not at all.

I mean, I told you as much not to use that email.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 3:09 PM, Samal om said:

Same problem with me. I'm a DV winner 2024. but each time i'm unable to login DS260 form.My information is all correct, becouse when i try to retrieve my confirmation number, by forget confirmation number, i easily  get my confirmation number using my date of birth, last name, first name and email i'd which i had entered in original DV entry form but each time i can't login to DS260 form by using my case number it's says " The case number entered is currently unavailable pleae try again later or contract the kentucky consular center."

On 4/30/2023 at 6:00 PM, Simeon Mezie Cole said:

Thanks to everyone for the advise, I appreciate, the thing is I have contacted KCC and also the US Embassy, 

and this is KCC response always: 

The information you provided will be forwarded to the appropriate department.  In the future, please send your required documents to KCCDVDocuments@state.gov.

this is all get from them each time I send emails, and my CN is 22K

Hello Sir, did you finally got a solution to this issue?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.