snm2212

Only EB1/EB2 update on NVC (DQ, IL)

555 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
6 hours ago, MalaYoon said:

waiting for my EB2-NIW visa availability is torture :(

PD March-22-2022

I'm sure your PD will be current this October because that's when a new fiscal year begins and new visa numbers are released. 

29 minutes ago, Rocha3 said:

Its been 22 days since nvc received my documents and no response whether im dq’ed or not :/…

Perfectly normal, don't forget you have to add on a few days as EB applicants have to submit via post/courier. Hopefully you'll hear any day now.

On 6/10/2023 at 2:56 AM, Aya2538 said:

Hi everyone, I am DQ by April,2023 and my PD is August, 2021. Waiting for an interview at Ankara consulate. Does anyone knows the waiting time for EB2 NIW in Ankara? 

Even EB-1 applicants wait more than 9 months after DQed in Ankara Embassy. Considering EB-1 category is current in the Visa Bullet-in, yours should take at least 9 months

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Obidkhan said:

Even EB-1 applicants wait more than 9 months after DQed in Ankara Embassy. Considering EB-1 category is current in the Visa Bullet-in, yours should take at least 9 months

Thank you how do you know the time of 9 months? 

25 minutes ago, Aya2538 said:

Thank you, did he/she get an interview recently in 2023? Do you know her/his Priority and interview dates?

DQ was around July 2022 and interview in May 2023. Priority doesn’t matter since it’s current for EB—1 category. Considering the backlog is worse than before, it should take more than 10 months. Just my estimation dont take it as official info :) 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, Khanos said:

DQ was around July 2022 and interview in May 2023. Priority doesn’t matter since it’s current for EB—1 category. Considering the backlog is worse than before, it should take more than 10 months. Just my estimation dont take it as official info :) 

Thank you for the info I had known that waiting time for EB visas’ interview in Ankara was around 18-20 months. Now I am more hopeful

5 hours ago, Rocha3 said:

I hope so 🙏🏻 the timeframe at the website is 17 days

But as above, that’s for those that submit electronically. You need to add on a bit as your docs will have taken a few days to be opened and logged. Should be any day now though. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.