Nody

N-400 March 2023 filers

171 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2023 at 10:35 AM, g9g9g9 said:

As long as the latest one says the same date just take it with you . 

I received a letter in the mail today saying appointment was de-scheduled. I guess it is the old letter that was mailed out 😕 I hope I received a new letter because the online status still shows Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

We're through!

US entry :

GC issued :
CIS Office :

2016 (me, H-1B) / 2017 (her, H-4)

2018-06-20

Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2023-03-22

NOA Date :

Bio. Appt. Notice :

2023-03-22

2023-03-24

Bio. Appt. :

2023-04-13

Interview Notice :

Interview Date :

Oath Ceremony :

2023-05-24

2023-07-13 (approved)

TBD

On 8/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, AF11 said:

I had my interview on 7/11, was recommended for approval on the n-652 and there's still no online status update. This is so frustrating. 

Hi AF11, any updates for you? I still don't have any online updates and stuck at interview scheduled as the last online update. its been 4 weeks post interview now.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, tgif1 said:

Hi AF11, any updates for you? I still don't have any online updates and stuck at interview scheduled as the last online update. its been 4 weeks post interview now.

None. My status still says "interview was scheduled." I tried to message them via Emma about a week ago and they told me I can't do anything until 120 days have passed since the interview. I at least got them to admit that they have it on their record that I attended the interview, but not much else beyond that. This is beyond frustrating. I'm sorry you're dealing with the same thing. It's been 7 weeks for me now. 

3 hours ago, AF11 said:

None. My status still says "interview was scheduled." I tried to message them via Emma about a week ago and they told me I can't do anything until 120 days have passed since the interview. I at least got them to admit that they have it on their record that I attended the interview, but not much else beyond that. This is beyond frustrating. I'm sorry you're dealing with the same thing. It's been 7 weeks for me now. 

thanks for your response. sorry to hear your update is delayed too. wondering the process to get hold of live person via that chat feature. it keeps redirecting me to online status check link. I'm thinking of contacting them next week if I don't hear anything this week.

Edited by tgif1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, tgif1 said:

thanks for your response. sorry to hear your update is delayed too. wondering the process to get hold of live person via that chat feature. it keeps redirecting me to online status check link. I'm thinking of contacting them next week if I don't hear anything this week.

on the options menu in the chat, scroll all the way down and it'll say "live chat." If you click on that it should connect you to a representative. Good luck getting through to an actual immigration officer. The "live chat" representatives don't know anything about your file. They're customer service representatives. 

49 minutes ago, AF11 said:

on the options menu in the chat, scroll all the way down and it'll say "live chat." If you click on that it should connect you to a representative. Good luck getting through to an actual immigration officer. The "live chat" representatives don't know anything about your file. They're customer service representatives. 

thanks, I'll try it out.

Hi all, I filled my N 400 in March 4th following a biometric on March 29th in Cincinnati, however my case status has not changed since then. It is still under review at USCIS. Am I the only one left in this group who filed in March? I start being worried about my case since it stuck in this stage and does not seem to move!! Anyone else waiting for the interview to be scheduled? What should I do??

6 minutes ago, Badgermany said:

Hi all, I filled my N 400 in March 4th following a biometric on March 29th in Cincinnati, however my case status has not changed since then. It is still under review at USCIS. Am I the only one left in this group who filed in March? I start being worried about my case since it stuck in this stage and does not seem to move!! Anyone else waiting for the interview to be scheduled? What should I do??

Hello. What is the processing time for N400 at your local field office? 
hang tight. It’ll work out.

When tomorrow starts without me..

please try to understand, That an Angel came and called

my name, and took me by the hand; The angel said my

place was ready, In Heaven far above, And that I'd have

to leave behind all those I dearly love. But when I walked 

through Heaven's Gates, I felt so much at home, for God

looked down, smiled at me, And told me "Welcome Home."

So when tomorrow starts without me, 

Don't think we're far apart, for every time you think of me,

I'm right there in your heart.

19 minutes ago, Badgermany said:

You are not alone, I am also still waiting for an interview. Filed on March 26. Seattle FO. 

I don’t think there is much you can do, unfortunately. I tried contacting USCIS via live chat and was told that my application is still being processed at the NBC. I bet yours is sitting there as well. 

34 minutes ago, cocoVAII said:

Hello. What is the processing time for N400 at your local field office? 
hang tight. It’ll work out.

According to USCIS website, 80% of cases filled in Cincinnati are processed within 7 months. For me it has been 5 months. I hope at least my interview gets scheduled soon. I see a lot of N 400 cases here and there that get approved in 2-3 months…

25 minutes ago, lvesnal said:

You are not alone, I am also still waiting for an interview. Filed on March 26. Seattle FO. 

I don’t think there is much you can do, unfortunately. I tried contacting USCIS via live chat and was told that my application is still being processed at the NBC. I bet yours is sitting there as well. 

Glad to see that I'm not alone! Did you happen to change your name? The only thing I can think of that might have delayed my application, compared to those who were approved quickly, is my request for a name change.

13 hours ago, Badgermany said:

According to USCIS website, 80% of cases filled in Cincinnati are processed within 7 months. For me it has been 5 months. I hope at least my interview gets scheduled soon. I see a lot of N 400 cases here and there that get approved in 2-3 months…

hang in tight. I'm sure you will hear something very soon. ☘️

Hello everyone!

I’m about to file n400.

I’ve been cited twice- both are traffic tickets.

1- cellphone but lawyer reduced it to a parking ticket- paid

2- speeding- paid 

Should I write in - why were you cited - “Traffic ticket” for both citations or I need to be more specific about it?

1. “Cellphone use”

2. “Speeding”

Should I write in -outcome - “fine paid”  for both citations?IMG_6851.thumb.jpeg.593eabe8759504a23cf1c1520ee26787.jpeg

Thank y’all

11 minutes ago, Iowa65 said:

Hello everyone!

I’m about to file n400.

I’ve been cited twice- both are traffic tickets.

1- cellphone but lawyer reduced it to a parking ticket- paid

2- speeding- paid 

Should I write in - why were you cited - “Traffic ticket” for both citations or I need to be more specific about it?

1. “Cellphone use”

2. “Speeding”

Should I write in -outcome - “fine paid”  for both citations?IMG_6851.thumb.jpeg.593eabe8759504a23cf1c1520ee26787.jpeg

Thank y’all

hello. cell-phone and speeding (only speeding; not reckless driving) are infractions = citations = to be put in the form and you're correct on that.

I'm confused the judge reduced it from cell phone to a parking? That's odd. Where you parked when you had your phone in your hand?

But yes, i would probably write "speeding ticket (infraction) XX-XXXX (the code for the speeding)" / what was your disposition on this? found guilty? pre-paid?

Edited by cocoVAII
shorter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.