JojoandTomas

MARCH 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

399 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 hours ago, P8282667 said:

When is your noa 2 on the I-797 notice ? I’m asking because is different of the website

For website it said NOA2 was March 17, 2023. On the Notice, it said March 16, 2023. I think its normal they can be a few days apart

I-1295F Sent - 12/31/2021

I-1295F NOA 1 - 01/07/2022

I-1295F NOA 2 - 03/17/2023

USCIS Shipped to NVC - 5/12/2023

NVC Received -  5/15/2023.

NVC Case Number - 5/31/2023

NVC Left: 6/8/2023

Ready At Embassy: 7/5/2023

Medical Exam: 8/14/2023

Interview Date: 8/17/2023

Flight to USA: 8/30/2023

Marriage: 9/13/2023

AOS & EAD NOA1: 10/16/2023

Bio Appt: 11/08/2023

EAD Approved: 01/06/2024

Green Card Approval ETA: 02/13/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Oak1982 said:

Just to share a bit of good news - I got notice today that our petition has been sent to the consulate! We had an NOA2 date of 3/2/23, and hadn't received any notification from NVC prior to today, despite repeated inquires. It's like it went straight from nothing at all to in transit. Wishing the best to all of you, with hope that your petitions are sent very soon! 

Now, I guess we begin the long wait for an interview in Ciudad Juarez...

Wow 😲! That's good news. May I ask when was your last inquiry and what did they respond to that ?

14 hours ago, sjkjc said:

Hey, has anyone who has the same NOA2: March 10th found out if their case has been sent to NVC yet as its been 60 days?

I haven't received anything yet from nvc and my noa2 date on the letter said 10th march so I'm assuming that's the correct date, despite it saying march 13th on the online tracker.

3 hours ago, rileyroo said:

NOA2: March 10th

Finally got an email today saying they received our case and "Your petition is now waiting for data entry into our systems."

Ugh sharing everyones frustration about how long this is taking. Happy some movement is occurring and hoping for everyone the wait is over soon!

Hii, it’s 10 march on the noa2 letter too? 
And also congratulations 

Edited by P8282667

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, Kiran C said:

Received a response now ! They still haven't received our case ! Even after ,60 days ! I seriously don't understand what's happening.

My fiance called USCIS today since its been 60 days and they said they haven't sent the petition off yet. So I expect NVC to relay the same message once they reply to our inquiry. I sympathise with you 😔

38 minutes ago, sjkjc said:

My fiance called USCIS today since its been 60 days and they said they haven't sent the petition off yet. So I expect NVC to relay the same message once they reply to our inquiry. I sympathise with you 😔

Sorry to ask, but us march 10 in case tracker or on the noa 2 letter? I hope we got good news soon 🥺

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
8 hours ago, sjkjc said:

That's so crazy!

On the NOA2 I-797 form it says "The above petition has been approved. We have sent the original visa petition to the Department of State National Visa Center (NVC), 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909. The USCIS has completed all action; further inquiries should be directed to the NVC."

Why wouldn't they have sent it out by name? So frustrating :blink:

I-1295F Sent - 12/31/2021

I-1295F NOA 1 - 01/07/2022

I-1295F NOA 2 - 03/17/2023

USCIS Shipped to NVC - 5/12/2023

NVC Received -  5/15/2023.

NVC Case Number - 5/31/2023

NVC Left: 6/8/2023

Ready At Embassy: 7/5/2023

Medical Exam: 8/14/2023

Interview Date: 8/17/2023

Flight to USA: 8/30/2023

Marriage: 9/13/2023

AOS & EAD NOA1: 10/16/2023

Bio Appt: 11/08/2023

EAD Approved: 01/06/2024

Green Card Approval ETA: 02/13/2024

Timeline
17 minutes ago, PakistaniRussian said:

That's so crazy!

On the NOA2 I-797 form it says "The above petition has been approved. We have sent the original visa petition to the Department of State National Visa Center (NVC), 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909. The USCIS has completed all action; further inquiries should be directed to the NVC."

Why wouldn't they have sent it out by name? So frustrating :blink:

its extremely disappointing to wait for god alone knows how much more time even after an approval...They have no set pattern of sending approved petitions to NVC... :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 hours ago, P8282667 said:

Hii, it’s 10 march on the noa2 letter too? 
And also congratulations 

On my letter it's 09 March, website says 10 March. Thank you! Hopefully you will be next!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 5/9/2023 at 7:16 AM, Kiran C said:

We did write an email on this I'd and attached our NOA2 copy. This is what they told us .. I mean it's just ridiculous at this point that people have to wait over 60 days just for cases to be entered in the system. And also I don't understand the pattern in which people are receiving case numbers. There are people who have received approvals after me and they have already received their case numbers.😔😶... Extremely disappointed ☹️

IMG-20230509-WA0019.jpg

I received same generic response.  Such BS

noa2 March 10th

Edited by Silky

5 hours ago, Silky said:

I received same generic response.  Such BS

noa2 March 10th

I sent my 2nd enquiry on 8th May and they replied today with the same response yet again. I sent my I-797 to them as requested in my first enquiry. I sent them the I-797 notice on the 3rd of May and was told on the 4th May that they would contact USCIS to see where my case is, but I've had no response since then. 

Honestly feels like a sick joke that our cases are taking over 2 months to reach NVC when literally every timeline I saw previously only had about 4-6 weeks of waiting at most

Timeline
14 hours ago, meladee said:

Hey, just seeing your messages. Unfortuntely I can't connect the shipments to any specific applications -- it could be any type of case going from NVC to the embassy. From what I've seen, it's normal for NVC not to have your case yet, but they should have it soon! Then once you have your NVC case number you can track it. Once it says "In Transit" it will be in one of the tracked packages.

13 hours ago, meladee said:

Yeah unfortuntely it could be a different case. Sorry for the confusion, I'll update the file to make this more clear going forward!

2 hours ago, ltodd456 said:

I sent my 2nd enquiry on 8th May and they replied today with the same response yet again. I sent my I-797 to them as requested in my first enquiry. I sent them the I-797 notice on the 3rd of May and was told on the 4th May that they would contact USCIS to see where my case is, but I've had no response since then. 

Honestly feels like a sick joke that our cases are taking over 2 months to reach NVC when literally every timeline I saw previously only had about 4-6 weeks of waiting at most

I would suggest waiting untill Tuesday /Wednesday to send another inquiry as their timelines change every Monday. Hopefully they update the cases they are working on this Monday 🤞..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.