user121213

How long does AP last if Medical exam is after visa interview?

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
53 minutes ago, user121213 said:

Thank you!!! Is it normal that they didn't take any my papers neither the photos? 

It is normal to return all the original documents and any evidence presented during the interview.

They will keep the copies and translations of all needed documents and will put them in the sealed envelop that the applicant will bring with them to the US. The applicant will have to give that envelop to the immigration officer at the Port of Entry in the US.

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline
14 hours ago, etrangais said:

It is normal to return all the original documents and any evidence presented during the interview.

They will keep the copies and translations of all needed documents and will put them in the sealed envelop that the applicant will bring with them to the US. The applicant will have to give that envelop to the immigration officer at the Port of Entry in the US.

The thing is that she gave me back all my papers even the copies. Do you think they will just make copies from what’s uploaded already in the ceac platform? Also, will I receive this sealed envelope with my passport at Aramex? 

Timeline

you will get the sealed envelope with your passport at Aramex

No need to stress out about anything, just keep waiting for the status in ceac to change to Issued

Timeline

you can send an email to support-morocco@ustraveldocs.com

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 3/8/2023 at 12:13 PM, user121213 said:

Hi!! The only paper she gave me was the white 221(g) paper with the medical report highlighted as the missing doc. I'm not sure what green paper you are referring to? What does it mean? 

I'll make sure to keep you guys updated :) 

221 g are color coded but none are green

pink one means CO is suspicious of informaiton

white one is complicated and means more doucmentation may be needed (from petitioner,  bene or extra security checks)

blue one requires extra supporting documentation  Although the blue slip is similar to the white slip in regard to that, you must provide more evidence; however, if you receive the blue slip, it does not mean that your application failed due to the complex category of section 221(g).

Yellow slip"

The U.S. issues the yellow slip to a visa applicant when the consulate needs additional time to review the documents. The USCIS does not explicitly state how much longer your application would take. In most cases, your documents just need more time to be validated by the officials.

Timeline
On 3/9/2023 at 5:18 AM, user121213 said:

The thing is that she gave me back all my papers even the copies. Do you think they will just make copies from what’s uploaded already in the ceac platform? Also, will I receive this sealed envelope with my passport at Aramex? 

they give back all originals as they have seen them and are in the computer system

they no longer give out the sealed envelope to  give CBP ,  that is also in computer

u will get visa with page of visa stamped for visa info

Timeline
On 3/8/2023 at 1:48 PM, Hich chh said:

I’m in the same situation my wife they have medical exam from 6 months expire in march 23 and my child the interview in February 3 without medical exam report everything go smooth with my wife to the officer said don’t worry for the second medical exam only my child they need medical exam as soon as possible now che did everything and submit passport February 14 i don’t know how long take because the officer said for my wife the entry in USA before 23 march

The embassy will have wife do a new medical exam as it will expires /  happens to many when AP is long

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Timeline
4 hours ago, Hich chh said:

The status for my child change to issued but my wife still refused. The last update show April 4

Did the medical expire yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.