Carrie123

Visa application center website bug for Affidavit of support

24 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I am uploading all required documents for my three Canadian children and husband on the electronic application center. Everything was going fine until I started uploading my Affidavit of support documents.  I added my uncle as co-sponsor. But now the system seems to be bugged. I see a red "Not Submitted" under Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence  

When I click on the hyper link it brings me to the page of my husband's civil documents which have been uploaded and submitted. 

My uncle's row shows two N/A. I cannot finish uploading his documentation. 

In my opinion, the website is bugged. 

Has anyone encountered this before? 

Should I finish uploading somewhere else? 

Thanks! 

On 12/17/2022 at 2:07 PM, Carrie123 said:

Hello, 

I am uploading all required documents for my three Canadian children and husband on the electronic application center. Everything was going fine until I started uploading my Affidavit of support documents.  I added my uncle as co-sponsor. But now the system seems to be bugged. I see a red "Not Submitted" under Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence  

When I click on the hyper link it brings me to the page of my husband's civil documents which have been uploaded and submitted. 

Thanks! 

I’m having the same problems with the website, and I was wondering if yours is fixed already. And how many days were off? 

2 hours ago, Glory2 said:

I’m having the same problems with the website, and I was wondering if yours is fixed already. And how many days were off? 

I submitted my co-sponsor Friday. Today is Tuesday and it is still like this. I cannot complete the process. I have now read that the NVC has to approve my co-sponsor. This can take a few days. How long has yours been like that? 

51 minutes ago, Carrie123 said:

I submitted my co-sponsor Friday. Today is Tuesday and it is still like this. I cannot complete the process. I have now read that the NVC has to approve my co-sponsor. This can take a few days. How long has yours been like that? 

Same here, I submitted my co sponsor in Friday and still says N/A I don't have idea of how long this will take. Please keep me posted, I'll do the same 

11 minutes ago, Glory2 said:

Same here, I submitted my co sponsor in Friday and still says N/A I don't have idea of how long this will take. Please keep me posted, I'll do the same 

Ok, I will update if anything changes. 

What does it say on your line? And what happens when you click on the link? Everyone else I talked to who is going through this says it takes them to Civil Documents. 

7 minutes ago, Carrie123 said:

What does it say on your line? And what happens when you click on the link? Everyone else I talked to who is going through this says it takes them to Civil Documents. 

I'm my line says N/A  next to my sponsor's name and when I click documents it takes me directly to the Civil documents part. 

23 hours ago, Carrie123 said:

Hey one question!! I’m trying to upload my husbands civil documents (I’m the petitioner) and it’s not allow me to submit documents it’s says I’m missing one requieres documentos, but I upload everything the asked 

petitioner divorce decree 

beneficiary: birth certificate, police documents, marriage certificate, passport biographic page and photo, 

please help what am I missing????? 

58 minutes ago, Glory2 said:

Hey one question!! I’m trying to upload my husbands civil documents (I’m the petitioner) and it’s not allow me to submit documents it’s says I’m missing one requieres documentos, but I upload everything the asked 

petitioner divorce decree 

beneficiary: birth certificate, police documents, marriage certificate, passport biographic page and photo, 

please help what am I missing????? 

Are you sure it is uploaded correctly? Or try "adding a document"

12 hours ago, Ochanosono said:

I have the same problem, added household member since yesterday but it’s not approved yet so that I can add supporting documents under household member’s folder. Last month it took me only 3 hours after added to be approved household member.

I added a joint sponsor on Friday, and still nothing!! I can't enter or add any financial documents. 

*** Removed unanswered related thread in a different sub-forum.  Please post your related questions in this thread to keep the discussion in one place. ***

On 12/16/2022 at 7:11 PM, Carrie123 said:

Hello, 

I am petitioning my husband and three children.

The NVC site seems to be bugged. 

I have added my uncle as co-sponsor. I see N/A under both "Affidavit of support fee" and "Affidavit of support documents & Financial evidence" 

Under my name the ""Affidavit of support documents & Financial evidence" says "Not Submitted" in red. When I try clicking on it to finish uploading my documents, the hyperlink brings me to my husband's civil documents page, which I have already successfully submitted. I have tried different browsers and different devices. I have a lot more to upload regarding my uncle and myself. 

25 minutes ago, Ochanosono said:

I sent the inquiry today, hopefully it will be fixed soon!

I sent one yesterday and they sent me an answer today, nothing about what I asked, they sent the steps to add a sponsor. It's the third inquiry I sent and they don't answer what I'm asking, I'm getting very anxious

On 12/17/2022 at 2:07 PM, Carrie123 said:

Hello, 

Thanks! 

I just called the department of States to report that, I've sent 4 inquiries about it and they don't answer what I've asked!!! 202-647-4000 Department of State Please call them 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.