dresaravia

Paris - How long after DQ did you get letter with interview date?

25 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, appleblossom said:

Paris is usually one of the quickest consulates - only approx 3-4 months from DQ to interview IIRC. But you can search VJ timelines to give you a better idea. 

Still feels long 😆

Was hoping would be like a month
Could you kindly send me the link please 

9 hours ago, sc_queens said:

Still feels long 😆

Was hoping would be like a month
Could you kindly send me the link please 

You might get the IL in a month if lucky, for an interview date in the future. Not sure what link you mean? 

22 hours ago, appleblossom said:

You might get the IL in a month if lucky, for an interview date in the future. Not sure what link you mean? 

I'm not sure where to find VJ timelines with regards to interview in Paris

23 minutes ago, sc_queens said:

I'm not sure where to find VJ timelines with regards to interview in Paris

On the menu, click ‘immigration timelines’ and then you can narrow it down. 

Just looked at your timeline and it says Nepal? So assume you’re asking about somebody else that’s applied via Paris? What kind of case and is the PD current? 

Edited by appleblossom

49 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

On the menu, click ‘immigration timelines’ and then you can narrow it down. 

Just looked at your timeline and it says Nepal? So assume you’re asking about somebody else that’s applied via Paris? What kind of case and is the PD current?

Yes, applied for my mom who lives in Paris. It'd a i-130 petition which should be current

15 minutes ago, sc_queens said:

Yes, applied for my mom who lives in Paris. It'd a i-130 petition which should be current

Ah yes, it will be then. Just checking it wasn’t a sibling petition or something like that! Hope she hears very soon. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 3/27/2024 at 11:40 AM, clemclem said:

Hello, We got DQ on 19/03/2024. Did you receive you interview letter for the Paris Embassy ?

What's your case status? 

If the case status is still "At NVC", that means NVC still hasn't sent your case to the embassy yet, you should contact NVC (via the NVC public inquiry form) to ask and remind them to do the transfer. It could be due to some mistakes by NVC (for example not realizing your PD is current). 

If the status is "In transit" it means it's being sent to the embassy. 

If the status is "Ready", it means the case is already sent to the embassy and ready for scheduling an interview.

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Posted (edited)
On 1/17/2024 at 10:28 PM, sasha.borges said:

Has anyone received an interview date from Paris recently? We got our DQ on 28/12, trying to understand what's the timeline looks like 🙄

What's your category, employment-based (EB) or family-based (FB)? Is your PD current? If yes, what's your case status?

If your PD is current and your case status is still "At NVC", then this means NVC still hasn't sent your case to the embassy yet, you should contact NVC (via the NVC public inquiry form) to ask and remind them to do the transfer. It could be due to some mistakes by NVC (for example not realizing your PD is current). 

If the status is "In transit" it means it's being sent to the embassy. 

If the status is "Ready", it means the case is already sent to the embassy and ready for scheduling an interview. This should be the correct case status. 

Edited by sophie22

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.