Broken_heart

I was divorced after he got the green card

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

:crying: Hi all girls in the forum ..... this is my life story in some words with my egyption husband

he has told me that he loves me ,he has kissed me million of times ,he has hold me billion of times......etc

at the end of the story i discovered that he has been a skillful actor over 2 years and he has used me to get his green card. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

i asked my friends here and they told me that my story has not been the first story and it would not be the last one. My advice for every girl who got married from arabs man or egyption or african or indian or pakistanian or jordanian man is to take care and be careful because they are skillful in tricking girls of thier love :crying::crying::crying:

don't make my story yours later

Edited by Broken_heart

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
:crying: Hi all girls in the forum ..... this is my life story in some words with my egyption husband

he has told me that he loves me ,he has kissed me million of times ,he has hold me billion of times......etc

at the end of the story i discovered that he has been a skillful actor over 2 years and he has used me to get his green card. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

i asked my friends here and they told me that my story has not been the first story and it would not be the last one. My advice for every girl who got married from arabs man or egyption or african or indian or pakistanian or jordanian man is to take care and be careful because they are skillful in tricking girls of thier love :crying::crying::crying:

What about a Christian man from the Middle East?

Timeline

same ,same culture

Timeline

same ,same culture

What about an American born Muslim?

Timeline

same ,same culture

the living country culture is the base

sorry to hear about ur situation

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Timeline

same ,same culture

What about Russian men? Korean? Japan? Mexico? What culture is free of skillful liars? :unsure:

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Timeline

same ,same culture

What about Russian men? Korean? Japan? Mexico? What culture is free of skillful liars? :unsure:

that was my life and experience and your are free in having same experience

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

There are liars in every culture, every country, and gender has nothing to do with it. The best advice is be 100% sure about your feelings and theirs before even considering getting married. :whistle: But considering the US has a 50% divorce rate- I think people tend to get swept up in the IDEA of being married and not what it really is. :wacko:

image5sa8.jpg

Lifting Conditions

03/30/2010: Petition mailed

04/05/2010: NOA

04/09/2010: NOA received in mail

04/20/2010: Biometrics Appointment

06/22/2010: RFE date

06/30/2010: RFE received

07/16/2010: RFE reply sent

07/19/2010: RFE delivery confirmed

08/05/2010: Card Production Ordered!

Timeline

same ,same culture

that was my life and experience and your are free in having same experience

Are you saying that if you had to do it all over again, you'd specifically rule out dating any men from the countries you listed? :unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

leave the poor woman alone. Yes duping an American for a green card happens involving both men and women from pretty much any country, including the Philippines. She married an Egyptian so is especially distrustful of Arab men. A friend of mine married an exchange student from Brazil who walked out on her after their second anniversary, now she hates all South Americans. There is nothing that can erase that kind of hurt quickly, especially your childish taunts. So, tell the OP you're sorry for her pain or just shut up.

met summer 1999, summer 2000 hooked up-whoo hoo summer fling

summer fling failed to fizzle, married 2003

I-130 mailed 12/15/03

4/1/04 no word from NE contacted senators office, app found

NOA1 4/13/04

Gave up on ridiculously long US process-started Canadian

12/4/04 submitted app

LSS app returned because of missed signatures, lost in transit, resubmitted in June

9/28/05 landed, yippie

10/4/05 fly back to US to "finish up Master's" lose mind and switch to PhD

Damn it back to the US process

3/something/2005 finally get NOA2, no idea why it took so long

4/15/07 get case approval from NVC

8/9/07 Montreal here we come

10/14/07 hubby activated his visa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I am sorry for your hurt.

Being cheated in love is the most evil and heartless thing anyone can do.

I hope your heart heals, I hope your true love finds you and keeps you safe and loved all your life.

I'm sorry to hear about your story. But time will heal all wounds, don't worry, the "RIGHT MAN" will come for you at the "RIGHT TIME".

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Timeline
leave the poor woman alone. Yes duping an American for a green card happens involving both men and women from pretty much any country, including the Philippines. She married an Egyptian so is especially distrustful of Arab men. A friend of mine married an exchange student from Brazil who walked out on her after their second anniversary, now she hates all South Americans. There is nothing that can erase that kind of hurt quickly, especially your childish taunts. So, tell the OP you're sorry for her pain or just shut up.

:blink: Excuse me but when did going through a bad breakup become an excuse to paint all men from a certain region with the same brush?

My advice for every girl who got married from arabs man or egyption or african or indian or pakistanian or jordanian man is to take care and be careful because they are skillful in tricking girls of thier love

If a man comes on here and says his foreign wife left him after getting her green card and he advised other men to be careful because women are skillful in tricking men of their love I would expect he'd get a lot of criticism for it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Sorry to hear about the pain. But it 's not the country, nor culture or race not even religion. It's the individual itself.

God has plan for all of us.

KayArt

USCIS

02-28-2007 I-130 sent to TSC forwarded to CSC

03-06-2007 NOA1

05-24-2007 NOA2

NVC

06-25-2007 DS3032 and AOS Fee Bill generated

07-02-2007 IV Fee Bill and I-864 generated

08-13-2007 DS230 generated

08-30-2007 CASE COMPLETE

12-10-2007 TOKYO INTERVIEW

12-25-2007 US ENTRY (CHICAGO)

01-08-2008 SSN received

02-08-2008 GC received

04-30-2008 NC DL in hand

12-25-2009 GC & NC DL expiration

ROC

10-07-2009 I-751 sent to VSC overnight

10-17-2009 NOA received

11-20-2009 Biometrics sched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.