JLVS22BR

Rio de Janeiro - DQed & Waiting for Interview Letter

138 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
41 minutes ago, JLVS22BR said:

Hi everybody! I'm happy to share with you that we received our IL this morning - the interview will take place at february 15th. 🥳

Wonderful news, congratulations!!!

Timeline
17 minutes ago, JLVS22BR said:

Thanks everybody! I'll keep you updated. Hopefully your IL will take less to arrive than mine. Let's keep our hopes high, 2023 will be a wonderful year.

JLVS22BR, if possible once you manage to get a medical appointment could you let us know if they are holding these before or after your interview date?
I've read somewhere that the RJ doctor is way behind in his appointments, but didn't have any updates from a while now...

Timeline
On 12/29/2022 at 4:54 PM, chrisbonatto said:

JLVS22BR, if possible once you manage to get a medical appointment could you let us know if they are holding these before or after your interview date?
I've read somewhere that the RJ doctor is way behind in his appointments, but didn't have any updates from a while now...

Hi @chrisbonatto! In the very same day that I received the IL I reached out to the physician at Brasilia since it's the closest from where I live. They quickly replied asking for me to fill out some forms and then scheduled our appointment to January 18th (a little less than a month to the interview). They were also very helpful answering our questions regarding the vaccination requirements ahead of the consultation.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Anyone else still waiting on the interview letter for RDJ?

@JLVS22BRfrom what I could see in your timeline, you got the IL exactly 101 days after DQ?

For the interview to be 7 weeks after the IL

I'm still on 75 days after DQ, so I guess that my interview will be only end of March, beginning of April =/

35 minutes ago, chrisbonatto said:

@JLVS22BRfrom what I could see in your timeline, you got the IL exactly 101 days after DQ?

I'm still on 75 days after DQ, so I guess that my interview will be only end of March, beginning of April =/

I'm waiting, but my visa is EB-3 Unskilled and my PD (November 6th 2020) is not current 😕

Timeline
13 hours ago, chrisbonatto said:

Yep, that's right! It took 101 days after DQ to get the IL, and there are 49 days between the day that the IL arrived and the date in which the Interview will take place. So, basically, it's 150 days between getting DQ and the Interview.

Timeline
7 hours ago, JLVS22BR said:

Yep, that's right! It took 101 days after DQ to get the IL, and there are 49 days between the day that the IL arrived and the date in which the Interview will take place. So, basically, it's 150 days between getting DQ and the Interview.

Good luck at the interview!

If you can give us some insights about how it goes after it, that would be awesome!

Timeline
16 hours ago, chrisbonatto said:

Good luck at the interview!

If you can give us some insights about how it goes after it, that would be awesome!

Thanks @chrisbonatto, I look forward to share the experience with all of you!

Hi @JLVS22BR @chrisbonatto or anyone else who has applied in EB2 NIW category,

I received from NVC the Document Cover Sheet asking me to mail the list of documents shown below.

Did you receive the same list of documents?

My understanding is that for EB2 NIW you did not mail any of the financial documents listed in item 3. - Signed Affidavit of Support(s).

Is that correct?

Thank you!

image.png.f43cd6feb8cb1b7b945c5e5900a6910d.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bodo said:

Hi @JLVS22BR @chrisbonatto or anyone else who has applied in EB2 NIW category,

I received from NVC the Document Cover Sheet asking me to mail the list of documents shown below.

Did you receive the same list of documents?

My understanding is that for EB2 NIW you did not mail any of the financial documents listed in item 3. - Signed Affidavit of Support(s).

Is that correct?

Thank you!

image.png.f43cd6feb8cb1b7b945c5e5900a6910d.png

That's correct, you just send the 1. And 2. Documents. The AOS ones you mark "Not applicable".

Good luck!

Timeline
On 1/18/2023 at 11:00 AM, chrisbonatto said:

That's correct, you just send the 1. And 2. Documents. The AOS ones you mark "Not applicable".

Good luck!

Yes, @chrisbonatto nailed it. Just send the documents of sessions 1 & 2.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.