Nylar

November 2022 - AOS Filers

274 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, sourumeboshi said:

That's...so odd. Need to ask Emma in that scenario?

Apparently it comes separately in the mail. Trying my luck with filling in the form here where people have had success getting an access code emailed to them (nothing yet for me though).

Package arrived at the Chicago Lockbox on Friday 4th November (4pm or so). Waiting for NOA1. Hopefully arrives this week. 

Trying to stay patient! I have a job offer waiting for me. Planning to expedite my EAD once I receive my NOA1.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nylar said:

Apparently it comes separately in the mail. Trying my luck with filling in the form here where people have had success getting an access code emailed to them (nothing yet for me though).

I received my NOA 1s today. I tried to submit a request via your link too. It looks like I created an account back in 2020 but can’t find anything about an access code in my records. 🤞🏻Hope it works

16 hours ago, KitcatM said:

I received my NOA 1s today. I tried to submit a request via your link too. It looks like I created an account back in 2020 but can’t find anything about an access code in my records. 🤞🏻Hope it works

They emailed me a code this morning, so can confirm that it works.

20 hours ago, cashmore said:

Package arrived at the Chicago Lockbox on Friday 4th November (4pm or so). Waiting for NOA1. Hopefully arrives this week. 

Trying to stay patient! I have a job offer waiting for me. Planning to expedite my EAD once I receive my NOA1.

I thought you can expedite after you get fingerprints done, not before?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
2 hours ago, zedag said:

Damn my credit card blocked the payment of the fee cause they thought it was fraud. Do they try again or how does that work? Anyone have this problem? I now authorized it but it might not process.

They run it once and then return your packet (about 2 weeks for delivery). I heard stories about it so I called my bank every day for them to put a note in the system and to do a “by pass” so it wouldn’t send me a text requesting my response for if it was fraud or not. 

14 hours ago, KitcatM said:

They run it once and then return your packet (about 2 weeks for delivery). I heard stories about it so I called my bank every day for them to put a note in the system and to do a “by pass” so it wouldn’t send me a text requesting my response for if it was fraud or not. 

Yeah I read about that last night. Damn it. So I guess we just have to wait for it to come back. I'm gonna do a check or maybe I can call the bank and do the same as you. Ridiculous that the bank flagged it, they should be on a list of approved "vendors" or whatever it's called. So frustrating. 

11 hours ago, cashmore said:

Ah, I wasn't aware of this! 

I could be wrong too! That's just what I had seen on the forums but maybe not. Let us know if you try it. My husband is waiting to start reaching out to his contacts to look for work but he could get something within a month if he started talking to people and he's a director level so I'm sure they'd approve the expedite.

18 minutes ago, SA21 said:

Our application was received on 12th Nov (11th was Veterans Day), I just realized I did not submit a G-1145 for text/email updates!! How will I be notified of any updates??

You will need to wait for your notification to come via mail. Likely around 2 weeks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.