Brex030

I-130 Filers for Parents - June 2022

39 posts in this topic

Just now, Ineska said:

Glad to hear it’s processing along for you. Hoping for a quick DQ and IL for you 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I also had all the docs submitted on 6/27/23 and still waiting for the DQ. 

I dont want to scare you, but I do read it as that your mom will have to have your original (or cerifified copy- issued by the same agency) birth certificate and your marriage certificate. My attorney also confirmed that. Can you mail it to her?

I am waiting for the IL and planning on meeting my mother at that embassy so I can give her my original copies.

Please keep us posted and hope everything goes smoothly. 

I see... I can mail it to her I'm just afraid that it might get lost on the way. Since our marriage certificate is complicated to avail due to my husband and I was married in Japan. Thank you for sharing Info.

1 hour ago, creampuff1 said:

Submitted on Jun 17, 2022. Status changed to Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS on May 10, 2023. Still waiting while I saw people submitted in July got approved

I'm in the same boat. I submitted June 15th. It's so ridiculous at this point. I wrote to my congressman, don't know if that'll be of any help but you can look into it as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2023 at 12:06 AM, lilsweetie said:

Updates? Did they both continue processing at different times? have you heard anything?

Hi, was curious how this all shook out. I also applied for both parents, and they are also going to be dealing with the Canadian consulate eventually.

• 1 month later...
Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, danns said:

Congratulations! My PD is June 15, 2022 l. Hope I hear soon as well. Was your case at Nebraska? 

Thanks!! My case was in Vermont. Hope you get your approval this week! Mine almost took 15 months. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 4:56 PM, SJSC81923 said:

PD: June 13, 2022

I just received an approval today! Just waiting for my father’s approval pd: july 

Hi! I'm guessing based on the above that the first approval your received was for mom and you were still waiting for your father's? Has anything happened since on your dad's? Just trying to understand what happens with the process when one parent's is further ahead than the other parent's....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.