DK999

"Your case is taking longer than expected to process"

9 posts in this topic

As you may know, USCIS has a handy dandy new feature showing your "processing time." Sadly, our "estimated time until case decision" is "?" and their only explanation is "your case is taking longer than expected to process. You do not need to take any action at this time."

Just wanted to gauge how many people got an actual estimated wait time and how many people got the shrug, question mark response. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, DK999 said:

As you may know, USCIS has a handy dandy new feature showing your "processing time." Sadly, our "estimated time until case decision" is "?" and their only explanation is "your case is taking longer than expected to process. You do not need to take any action at this time."

Just wanted to gauge how many people got an actual estimated wait time and how many people got the shrug, question mark response. 

Oh yeah, I also, got the same response as yours. I'm scratching my head wondering what does it exactly mean. I even went in search on line in hopes I could find any little thing but nope.

It looks like anyone with a priority date in 2021 is getting the "your case is taking longer than expected to process. You do not need to take any action at this time." My PD is 01/18/22 at CSC The first time I noticed the new feature was on Saturday October 1st and it said 4 weeks.  It apparently updates on Sundays, because on October 2nd it said 3 weeks until yesterday and today it now says 2 weeks. I'm sure it doesn't actually mean my case will be processed in 2 weeks,  but will be interested to see if it is accurate for anyone.  

Timeline
14 hours ago, DRLove21 said:

It looks like anyone with a priority date in 2021 is getting the "your case is taking longer than expected to process. You do not need to take any action at this time." My PD is 01/18/22 at CSC The first time I noticed the new feature was on Saturday October 1st and it said 4 weeks.  It apparently updates on Sundays, because on October 2nd it said 3 weeks until yesterday and today it now says 2 weeks. I'm sure it doesn't actually mean my case will be processed in 2 weeks,  but will be interested to see if it is accurate for anyone.  

Please keep us updated on outcome, thank you!

Timeline
1 hour ago, DRLove21 said:

Of course!  I created a similar post in the lawfully app and there's someone there with "1 week" in their online account with 01/12/22 PD at CSC.... they said they'll keep us posted 🤞🏻

I have that app too but planning on ridding it for case true time which cost only $4.99 per month and by a user who recommended its accurate on date where action would happen.

34 minutes ago, purify100 said:

I have that app too but planning on ridding it for case true time which cost only $4.99 per month and by a user who recommended its accurate on date where action would happen.

I have been paying the subscription there every 3 months to track cases. I don't remember what you can see without the subscription,  but I love going in there to see the status of the other cases and estimated times. Been waiting for months to start seeing consistent approvals on the I130 or denial of any of the K3s.....

• 4 months later...
Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 10/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, purify100 said:

Please keep us updated on outcome, thank you!

Hello,  After how long did this message appear for you, was your process approved? please

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.