26 posts in this topic

Can anyone who received the WhatsApp link in this thread please message it to me? 

For anyone looking for an update we are EB3 DQ September 13, 2022. Still waiting for Interview letter

On 10/2/2022 at 5:48 AM, NikoTaino said:

Hi there,

I've been looking for some Santo Domingo threads to keep myself updated with the waiting timelines for the interview letter and the scheduled interview date. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see updated entries on the subjet.

If your case is going to be processed at Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and you were DQ, please post your DQ date and let us know once you receive your interview letter. Let's share this information with other members from the same country so everyone is aware. You know how we are! 🙂

To begin, our case was DQ last September 9th, 2022. I hope to get the Interview Letter (IL) by mid December or so, about three months after being DQ.

Have a nice day!

My DQ date was Dec 3 2022.  Hoping the proposed interview waiver for I DID industry family's starting April 2023 is applicable to our cases 🙏🏽

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.