2,974 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Family said:

Very clear explanation,great job 

OP sounds like she has approved I-360 and a pending I-485 where local office found need for I-601…so # 3 

only if she issued RFE for that, if 485 interview not called yet, so hold and save $930 + lawyer fee ( you dont know what wavier they will ask for, just a suggestion ) sometime they only ask for PD, its free and can be resolve in 2 months

6 hours ago, Aadi135 said:

@God is a good God @asimove I am confused, correct me if i am wrong, We suppose to send 601 to Vermont right? even is Asimove sent it to TX, we still need to send some letter to local office? 

It depends with your receipt number letter, mine started with src and had to send it to Dallas and , after Vermont is where the receipt notice came from. And my RFE stated clearly that send the receipt notice and a copy of RFE to the local office for the OFFICER to make a decision on my case

2 minutes ago, Poupis said:

If they want us to go to an interview at what point to they send RFE for medicals? Right before interview appointment letter or before it?

its always a good idea to bring it with you, if they ask or dont  ( in my interview letter they didnt ask me to bring, but i did ) and just before the end of the interview ( 20 min interview, supper basic ) she ask my medical... so better that way

30 minutes ago, asimove said:

only if she issued RFE for that, if 485 interview not called yet, so hold and save $930 + lawyer fee ( you dont know what wavier they will ask for, just a suggestion ) sometime they only ask for PD, its free and can be resolve in 2 months

Of course. I believe OP said she is post interview 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, asimove said:

b.png

a.png

c.png

Opps, my lawyer sent response to Vermont, check got deducted, Do we need to send something to local office as well? What will happen next? Local office take decision on our 601 or Tx NBC

7 minutes ago, Aadi135 said:

Opps, my lawyer sent response to Vermont, check got deducted, Do we need to send something to local office as well? What will happen next? Local office take decision on our 601 or Tx NBC

Did you already have an interview for I-485 and were you given RFE  asking for I-601 

Forgive , I was referencing the poster who DIY her I-601 after interview…

7 minutes ago, Aadi135 said:

i am not 100% sure, if check processed, it might be ok, in my believe, these different offices are just different process time, vermont take the longest, because you are freshly starting with vawa, IL want to save your time and process it same time with 485, TX is your last stage, and you already gone through bulk of wasting time, may be the quickest  

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Family said:

Did you already have an interview for I-485 and were you given RFE  asking for I-601 

Forgive , I was referencing the poster who DIY her I-601 after interview…

happy to help, I have been given medical RFE, after RFE got 601 from local. no interview so far, 

6 minutes ago, asimove said:

i am not 100% sure, if check processed, it might be ok, in my believe, these different offices are just different process time, vermont take the longest, because you are freshly starting with vawa, IL want to save your time and process it same time with 485, TX is your last stage, and you already gone through bulk of wasting time, may be the quickest  

I never heard anyone sending 601 response to Tx till you shared the screenshot of the address. other approvals of 601 you shared earlier at TX, were they VAWA applicants? One VAWA applicant i know from NY took 6 months to get approval on his 601, he sent his response to Vermont, rest of the people sending 601 at Nebrasca and taking more than 2 years, 

3 minutes ago, Aadi135 said:

happy to help, I have been given medical RFE, after RFE got 601 from local. no interview so far, 

I never heard anyone sending 601 response to Tx till you shared the screenshot of the address. other approvals of 601 you shared earlier at TX, were they VAWA applicants? One VAWA applicant i know from NY took 6 months to get approval on his 601, he sent his response to Vermont, rest of the people sending 601 at Nebrasca and taking more than 2 years, 

its not me saying that, here is the link of instruction, supper clear here

https://www.uscis.gov/i-601-addresses

tell me whats your red on it?

On my 1360 form - it said "new card being produced" on 09/29, on 10/02 it changed to "case was approved" and now again today it got "updated" one more time to "casa was approved" is this normal?

I'm just worried because it happened before to show my case got approved and days after it changed back to we are reviewing your case so I'm honestly traumatized at this point

Timeline
1 minute ago, asimove said:

its not me saying that, here is the link of instruction, supper clear here

https://www.uscis.gov/i-601-addresses

tell me whats your red on it?

I am not denying sir, I was not aware of it, nor my lawyer, Shes really good with 601 but never took vAWA case, One guy i know sent it to Vermont and got approval so i followed him, 601 RFE after VAWA is rare, i found very few people so hard to get right information, We will learn through it, Ideally once VAWA always Vermont what i followed, nor you are wrong, @God is Good sent her first 601 to Tx, not sure what mistakes was in her 601 that they rejected it, 

5 minutes ago, Aadi135 said:

I was actually trying to help you . Your attorney made the same mistake as that of @God is a good God and sent I-601 to Vermont . ..hopefully he included a copy of the RFE and packet will be rejected ..so it can be filed at correct address 

Other option is to send our new check and new packet to TX asap

Timeline
1 minute ago, Family said:

I was actually trying to help you . Your attorney made the same mistake as that of @God is a good God and sent I-601 to Vermont . ..hopefully he included a copy of the RFE and packet will be rejected ..so it can be filed at correct address 

Other option is to send our new check and new packet to TX asap

Oh my bad, i am sorry i misunderstood your message., oh man, check is already processed yesterday, My last response date is October 12th, Yes, she added RFE copy but RFE copy did not have address on which to respond. Have you came across any VAWA applicants who responded to 601 to Tx and received approval? how much time it took for them? What shall i do now? My lawyer is little different If i will ask her to correct it, she may not react in a good way, 

8 minutes ago, Aadi135 said:

I am not denying sir, I was not aware of it, nor my lawyer, Shes really good with 601 but never took vAWA case, One guy i know sent it to Vermont and got approval so i followed him, 601 RFE after VAWA is rare, i found very few people so hard to get right information, We will learn through it, Ideally once VAWA always Vermont what i followed, nor you are wrong, @God is Good sent her first 601 to Tx, not sure what mistakes was in her 601 that they rejected it, 

601 RFE is quit common, not lot of people talk about, and somehow for immigration officer, its almost become a fashion to issue rfe for 601 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.