J&D1008

SEPTEMBER 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

81 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We were finally able to schedule our interview in Ho Chi Minh City last night for January 16th.  I will be happy to knock the dust of this journey from my boots forever.  Good luck everyone and stay strong.  

NOA1 9/23/2022

NOA2 9/13/2023

NVC Received 09/29/2023

NVC Case number 10/05/2023

NVC In transit 10/11/2023

Consulate Case ready 10/16/2023

Pkt3 received 11/04/2023

Interview scheduled 11/15/2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 11/14/2023 at 4:55 PM, toor09 said:

Status was updated on November 2nd for RFE , still waiting for the mail to come in after 14 days 

Oh noo! I'm sorry to hear that.  On the bright side at least there's some movement. Prayers for you!

Timeline
20 hours ago, ATCSUSNRET said:

We were finally able to schedule our interview in Ho Chi Minh City last night for January 16th.  I will be happy to knock the dust of this journey from my boots forever.  Good luck everyone and stay strong.  

NOA1 9/23/2022

NOA2 9/13/2023

NVC Received 09/29/2023

NVC Case number 10/05/2023

NVC In transit 10/11/2023

Consulate Case ready 10/16/2023

Pkt3 received 11/04/2023

Interview scheduled 11/15/2023

How the PKT`3 send to you? Courier or regular mail or email ?

Timeline
3 hours ago, ATCSUSNRET said:

I was able to move the interview appointment up 8 days to Jan 8th.  

Great, BTW what is in pkt3 that they have to mail instead of email? 

Timeline

You have to have original paper letter that arrives via courier with case number on it.  Letter has a link to the actual Pkt3 instructions.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/14/2023 at 2:02 PM, Bh_sarah said:

Congrats to everyone that was approved!
Join the next thread here for NOA2, NVC and embassy. It's still pretty empty.

Hey there, I am a November 2022 filer. I recieved my NOA2 on October 23, 2023. We have not recieved any sort of confirmation from the NVC to say they have recieved our case. I've sent a few requests in and it comes back with the same thing everytime that they haven't recieved our case yet.

How do I know when/if my case was transferred from USCIS to NVC? Anyway to tell? Look forward to hearing from you!

2 minutes ago, MelKJ said:

Hey there, I am a November 2022 filer. I recieved my NOA2 on October 23, 2023. We have not recieved any sort of confirmation from the NVC to say they have recieved our case. I've sent a few requests in and it comes back with the same thing everytime that they haven't recieved our case yet.

How do I know when/if my case was transferred from USCIS to NVC? Anyway to tell? Look forward to hearing from you!

It is overdue, keep doing public inquiry, three or 4 times a week. 

Timeline
On 11/18/2023 at 8:10 PM, ATCSUSNRET said:

I was able to move the interview appointment up 8 days to Jan 8th.  

Just 1 quick question, You have mention in other post that 9:30 & 11:30 should be time to check open slot.

since you got it twice booked and than change to sooner. is that time above you got the slot ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.