Waitingtolong

July Interview Letters

195 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Laud said:

Oh that's really interesting. It looks as though a whole load of cases left NVC yesterday from many countries. I don't understand much about the K1 process but it seems like a key difference between K1 and CR1/IR1 is that at K1 cases are scheduled by the applicant wheres at CR1/IR1 it's done for you.

This may be a sign they're prepping to start scheduling interviews for family visas for CR1/IR1 too. It might be a good idea to check ceac more over the next few days as some of us may have left NVC. Fingers crossed!

Also, I’m sure as soon as any of us on this thread hear anything, we will post it!

1 minute ago, Nika P said:

So, another week of no updates huh? Let's hope next week is our week 😂😭

Nothing here still at NVC. Tunisia Embassy

1 minute ago, Nika P said:

So, another week of no updates huh? Let's hope next week is our week 😂😭

You might want to check the Brussels timelines on VJ and search by ‘Left NVC’. I found one for Amsterdam that way with the date 19 July 2022. By doing that I’ve spotted a pattern: every two weeks they send I-130 to embassy, and alternate every two weeks they send I-129s. 

I’m trying to find a London timeline but can’t find one anywhere. I got a blanket response from the embassy saying ‘they haven’t received my case yet’ so who’s holding it up? NVC or Embassy? 
honestly I don’t understand why this is taking so long? A week before me people were getting interview letters within 7-10 days of DQ. How could this drastically change and it just suddenly come to a halt. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Tyler Joseph said:

I’m trying to find a London timeline but can’t find one anywhere. I got a blanket response from the embassy saying ‘they haven’t received my case yet’ so who’s holding it up? NVC or Embassy? 
honestly I don’t understand why this is taking so long? A week before me people were getting interview letters within 7-10 days of DQ. How could this drastically change and it just suddenly come to a halt. 

I did some digging into the total number of visas issued in June and July from 2017 for IR1/CR1 and F1 visas. There has been no drop in the previous years. 

maybe check for London in the following link?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

P.S: I checked for Frankfurt ( my DQ was on July 5th).

I am also planning to send an email to NVC expedite just to get some response from them. What do you guys think about the approach? Would it cause anymore delay in my process because obviously I am gonna send expedite email with no real reason.

1 hour ago, Izuku Midoriya said:

I did some digging into the total number of visas issued in June and July from 2017 for IR1/CR1 and F1 visas. There has been no drop in the previous years. 

maybe check for London in the following link?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

P.S: I checked for Frankfurt ( my DQ was on July 5th).

I am also planning to send an email to NVC expedite just to get some response from them. What do you guys think about the approach? Would it cause anymore delay in my process because obviously I am gonna send expedite email with no real reason.

Thanks for that link.

As much as we want to because we want to be with our loved ones, I wouldn’t expedite unless it’s falls under the categories of medical, financial, and on the back of that showing the proof too. They would probably reject if you didn’t have this info.

5 hours ago, Tyler Joseph said:

NVC haven’t released it yet, and sadly we are at the mercy of their opaque processes.

If you go to the Country Specific Info section on VJ, choose U.K. from the drop down list and then click ‘timelines’. From there you can set the parameter to ‘Left NVC’ date and you’ll see the most recent cases NVC released to London. 

1 hour ago, Tyler Joseph said:

Could this be the week we get our interview date letters? Here’s me keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

This week is our week everyone! Positive vibes out there so we all get our interview letters. We all came this far in the process already, we will all be reunited with our loved ones really soon 💪

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
15 hours ago, Tyler Joseph said:

Could this be the week we get our interview date letters? Here’s me keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

This is our week! All of us should get our IL this week.
All the best everyone.

Fingers crossed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.