31 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Enelram said:

Following this thread I've been awaiting anxiously since February 2022 for an interview notice

From what my husband said it’s like 5-6 months of a wait

*** Removed duplicate thread.  Please post your related questions in this thread to keep the discussion in one place. ***

37 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Hello everyone. I was wondering if someone can help me figure out the estimated wait time on interviews at the Santo Domingo Dominican Republic embassy. I have been trying to find out and can’t find any answers. Someone told me they thought it was 4-6 month wait. Please any help would be appreciated 

5 hours ago, Chancy said:

*** Removed duplicate thread.  Please post your related questions in this thread to keep the discussion in one place. ***

Does anyone have a way to help me please?

If you’ve been through the process recently please reach out and help give me some answers please

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

If you’ve been through the process recently please reach out and help give me some answers please

Search timelines on this site for your visa type and consulate. Easier than waiting for answers and will likely give you more info 

5 hours ago, Lil bear said:

Search timelines on this site for your visa type and consulate. Easier than waiting for answers and will likely give you more info 

Thank you 

21 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Does anyone have a way to help me please?

Just saw on FB someone interviewed

June 13, 2022 at SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN.

DQ was December 15, 2021 and they received the IL May 11, 2022. 

On 6/5/2022 at 8:35 PM, Ctavarez90 said:

From what my husband said it’s like 5-6 months of a wait

1 hour ago, ROK2USA said:

Just saw on FB someone interviewed

June 13, 2022 at SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN.

DQ was December 15, 2021 and they received the IL May 11, 2022. 

What is IL?

Thanks for responding. Im getting desperate here. I just feel like I am waiting for my husband to get here, so we can live our day to day here. I keep hearing different responses. Aside from your response, i heard 6-8 months and 18 months. I'm pretty lost in all these acronyms. Have you found any new information.

Thanks for answering

2 hours ago, Enelram said:

Thanks for responding. Im getting desperate here. I just feel like I am waiting for my husband to get here, so we can live our day to day here. I keep hearing different responses. Aside from your response, i heard 6-8 months and 18 months. I'm pretty lost in all these acronyms. Have you found any new information.

Thanks for answering

I talked with my husband and he said people he has spoken with in the Dominican Republic where he lives say it usually takes 6 months at the most for an interview. People that he knows have just been through the process and got interviews and had their visas approved. Hope this helps. NO WAY it’s 18 months. Usually people are getting theirs within 3-5 months

On 6/15/2022 at 6:14 PM, Ctavarez90 said:

I talked with my husband and he said people he has spoken with in the Dominican Republic where he lives say it usually takes 6 months at the most for an interview. People that he knows have just been through the process and got interviews and had their visas approved. Hope this helps. NO WAY it’s 18 months. Usually people are getting theirs within 3-5 months

Yeah I had asked an immigration lawyer and he said it was 18 months so I asked him a clarifying question: "is it for the whole process that it takes 18 months?" Then he asked me if I would like him to follow up with my case ...so I'm thinking he's just trying to charge me because I've never heard of following up on a case unless he has some type of connect which just sounds suspicious.

Any who I've been waiting since the beginning of February so crossing my fingers to hear something in the upcoming months

thanks for replying!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.