320 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Ramirez65 said:

Thank you but I don’t need luck….I’ve got this!! The cake is in the oven as we speak 🎂

Everybody needs a little luck, but I admire your zeal!  Remember, we're the lucky ones.  Some never get the benefit of digging deep for the patience required.  And others wait far longer than us.

My friend case was updated to the second activity reviewed on Feb 24th. 

But he can't access  his case online as he can't add case number because it's asking him for access code which was expired. He chat with a rep but couldn't confirm what was the decision 🤔  is there a a way to know?? 

Edited by mister-love

15 minutes ago, mister-love said:

My friend case was updated to the second activity reviewed on Feb 24th. 

But he can't access  his case online as he can't add case number because it's asking him for access code which was expired. He chat with a rep but couldn't confirm what was the decision 🤔  is there a a way to know?? 

Aside from successfully logging in to USCIS to check the Documents tab, another option is to wait for the snail mail.

As far as I know, the 2FA (two-factor authentication) is TOTP (time-based one-time password).  That code changes every 30 seconds.

If it was me, i'd focus on getting the login issues sorted out.  The results will eventually be visible with only the case number, and will eventually be mailed.  But my experience is that the documents tab is the leading indicator.

HTH

Edited by aaroncv3

1 minute ago, aaroncv3 said:

Aside from successfully logging in to USCIS to check the Documents tab, the other option is to wait for the snail mail.

As far as I know, the 2FA (two-factor authentication) is TOTP (time-based one-time password).  That code changes every 30 seconds.

If it was me, i'd focus on getting the login issues sorted out.  The results will eventually be visible with only the case number, and will eventually be mailed.  But my experience is that the documents tab is the leading indicator.

HTH

He just opened an account in uscis. 

When he try to add a case its asking for access code ( it comes with the first notice) but that code expires after 90 days if you don't use it and you have  to request a new one. 

Just now, mister-love said:

He just opened an account in uscis. 

When he try to add a case its asking for access code ( it comes with the first notice) but that code expires after 90 days if you don't use it and you have  to request a new one. 

Then I've misunderstood that dynamic of your post.  However, I believe the last paragraph is still suitable:

7 minutes ago, aaroncv3 said:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 2/26/2023 at 11:20 AM, aaroncv3 said:

Everybody needs a little luck, but I admire your zeal!  Remember, we're the lucky ones.  Some never get the benefit of digging deep for the patience required.  And others wait far longer than us.

On 2/26/2023 at 10:48 AM, aaroncv3 said:

Elementary! 🤣

I believe this is your week, my friend!  Good luck!

Are you up for some cake??  Guess what?  Okay, I won't play guessing games.....we just got approved!!  As usual, I was doing crazy things like checking the statuses of 10 cases before mine and 10 cases after and saw that one was in active review as of tomorrow (yes, it has tomorrow's date on it) and then realized that case was mine!!  So I logged in and there was the approval document - I swear I checked it about 20 times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.  Your prediction was spot-on.  I hope you know how much I appreciate all of your support and humor during this awful process....it kept me hopeful and focused and I truly thank you, my friend!

My timeline:

NOA1/PD:  02/14/2022

Nebraska transferred to California

Active Review:  03/16/2022

I130 Approved:   02/28/2023

😍

4 minutes ago, Ramirez65 said:

Are you up for some cake??  Guess what?  Okay, I won't play guessing games.....we just got approved!!  As usual, I was doing crazy things like checking the statuses of 10 cases before mine and 10 cases after and saw that one was in active review as of tomorrow (yes, it has tomorrow's date on it) and then realized that case was mine!!  So I logged in and there was the approval document - I swear I checked it about 20 times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.  Your prediction was spot-on.  I hope you know how much I appreciate all of your support and humor during this awful process....it kept me hopeful and focused and I truly thank you, my friend!

My timeline:

😍

Up-for-some-cake is my middle name.  This is outstanding news!  My first reaction was also disbelief.  Actually I was hoping you didn't screw up your petition and miss the March 1 prediction, and then hunt me down.

Thanks for the message.  I'm so happy for you and husband.  And I'm so glad i was able to share hope.

Now, as for the cake.  You can mail it to:

Bill Lumbergh

℅ Initech, TPS Reports Division 

8 Bosses Way

Timeline
17 minutes ago, aaroncv3 said:

Up-for-some-cake is my middle name.  This is outstanding news!  My first reaction was also disbelief.  Actually I was hoping you didn't screw up your petition and miss the March 1 prediction, and then hunt me down.

Thanks for the message.  I'm so happy for you and husband.  And I'm so glad i was able to share hope.

Now, as for the cake.  You can mail it to:

Bill Lumbergh

℅ Initech, TPS Reports Division 

8 Bosses Way

I’ve never met a cake I didn’t like 😊

You better believe I would’ve hunted you down….with as much vigor as I’ve put into cracking the USCIS mystery without actually having to work there.  

Screw up my petition? I prevented that from happening by uploading 95 unsolicited docs to my USCIS account….those people even know what I had for dinner last night! 😂

Cake is in the mail Bill 😁

12 hours ago, Ramirez65 said:

My timeline:

😍

Congrats!! I hope I am close to getting approved yesterday marked one year of waiting so I am hoping to hear something soon. I keep waiting patiently.

USCIS Process

2.27.22 - Filed I-130 online

2.27.22 - NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center) -> Transferred (California Service Center)

Case Is Actively Being Reviewed Since 2.27.22

5.27.22 - K3 Received

6.1.22 - K3 Receipt Notice (California Service Center)

3.7.23 - NOA2 (Approved)

4.10.23 - NVC Docs Sent

4.21.23 - NVC Completion

7.14.23 - Interview Letter Received

9.21.23 - Visa Approved (CR1 Interview)

Timeline
1 minute ago, davidtech said:

Congrats!! I hope I am close to getting approved yesterday marked one year of waiting so I am hoping to hear something soon. I keep waiting patiently.

Thank you!!  It took us exactly 12-1/2 months to get approved.  I've been seeing that timeframe in most of the processing centers so yours should be coming up very soon!  Good luck - I hope you get news soon - it's an incredible sense of relief - I feel like I can breathe now LOL.

8 minutes ago, Ramirez65 said:

Thank you!!  It took us exactly 12-1/2 months to get approved.  I've been seeing that timeframe in most of the processing centers so yours should be coming up very soon!  Good luck - I hope you get news soon - it's an incredible sense of relief - I feel like I can breathe now LOL.

Thanks for the motivation that is good to hear! I know that feeling must be great and it will all be worth it once the rest of the process is complete for us!

USCIS Process

2.27.22 - NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center) -> Transferred (California Service Center)

5.27.22 - K3 Received

3.7.23 - NOA2 (Approved)

4.10.23 - NVC Docs Sent

4.21.23 - NVC Completion

1 hour ago, davidtech said:

I keep waiting patiently.

It beats the alternative.

1 hour ago, Ramirez65 said:

Thank you!!  It took us exactly 12-1/2 months to get approved. 

Mine was 377 days after PD.  I think @Ramirez65 also came in at 377 or 378 days after PD.  I am curious what yours will be, @davidtech.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, aaroncv3 said:

Mine was 377 days after PD.  I think @Ramirez65 also came in at 377 or 378 days after PD.  I am curious what yours will be, @davidtech.

379 for me....exactly 12 months + 2 weeks.  Even though I was approved yesterday, my official approval date was today (they forward dated it ??).  I'm also curious to see what will be @davidtech's approval date.  

14 minutes ago, aaroncv3 said:

8 minutes ago, Ramirez65 said:

379 for me....exactly 12 months + 2 weeks.  Even though I was approved yesterday, my official approval date was today (they forward dated it ??).  I'm also curious to see what will be @davidtech's approval date.  

Yes I have a good feeling I will be hearing something soon! I will definitely post an update as soon as I get that approval!

USCIS Process

5.27.22 - K3 Received

3.7.23 - NOA2 (Approved)

4.10.23 - NVC Docs Sent

4.21.23 - NVC Completion

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.