eveluxury

DS-5535 Questionnaire Dakar Senegal Thread

22 posts in this topic

On 8/19/2022 at 11:14 AM, Jsonko1 said:

I'm so sorry! It's hard enough waiting until the interview, then this! I will keep you two in my prayers 🙏 

How did the interview go for your husband? Any updates?  Did your husband schedule an interview directly with the consulate or did you all wait for NVC to schedule an interview? How long did it take from documents accepted by NVC to the interview being scheduled? I'm waiting for NVC to schedule an interview. How did everything go?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Kdiallo said:

How did the interview go for your husband? Any updates?  Did your husband schedule an interview directly with the consulate or did you all wait for NVC to schedule an interview? How long did it take from documents accepted by NVC to the interview being scheduled? I'm waiting for NVC to schedule an interview. How did everything go?

Hello, we are still waiting for an interview to be scheduled! We are hoping to get that in the next batch of IL sent out! 🙏 Have you heard any news on your AP?

Edited by Jsonko1

7 minutes ago, Jsonko1 said:

Hello, we are still waiting for an interview to be scheduled! We are hoping to get that in the next batch of IL sent out! 🙏 Have you heard any news on your AP?

Hopefully you'll receive an interview date soon! We are still waiting for NVC to schedule an interview as well. I'm petitioning for my husband. All documents were DQ'd a few days ago. I was just wondering how long it may take for an interview to be scheduled. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

• 8 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

hello there, around the same time i had my interview and right after i got ds 5535. i was told that the AP is completed and I need to submit my passport and new medical exam. submitted since may 24th, up until now i'm waiting my wife (us citizen) has inquired but they told her that it is back in AP again.

june 16th, 2022 first interview

may 6th 2023 1st AP completed

may 24th documents submitted

october 23rd still waiting.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 4/23/2022 at 9:18 PM, eveluxury said:

Thank you all for the clarification. 

If anyone is going through the same process in Senegal or know someone who has and a decision has been made on the case, please share your experience. 🙏🏾

I'm going through the same situation. after interview i was given ds 5535, i waited 11 months for the AP to be completed, the asked to submit passport, missing document and a new medical report. i've submitted since may 24th, my passport is still with them and as i was told i' m in AP again.

Timeline
On 4/23/2022 at 4:57 PM, eveluxury said:

Everything went well the day of the interview except my husband was given the DS 5535 questionnaire at the end of his interview. We were placed in Administrative processing right after. We submitted the questionnaire the next day after his interview and now we are only waiting for the clearance to be over. My husband was told that it will take 6 weeks for the clearance to be over. Has anyone experience this in Senegal after there interview and know how long will it take for AP to be over?

any update on this case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.