JBRE22022

TSC approved I140s not going to NVC

276 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, José Luís Vieira said:

Sorry to hear @Sindhieagle, it's definitely a long waiting time for any update... USCIS replied via e-mail that my case was sent on April 19th, but the status continues the same in the case tracker. Also, I've read in some other topics people that were informed by USCIS that the case was sent and that wasn't true, something that really concerns me. Anyway, it's been really difficult and the more I read about long waits just like ours, more worried I get.

@susana_1983 @Sindhieagle @José Luís Vieira

Your status still "CASE WAS APROVED"?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

@José Luís Vieira Have you tried emailing NVCresearch@state.gov? I learned this with @RDG2022 and might be useful . Last month they answered me in less than week, I am planning to check with them again next week since USCIS status changed to sent to the department of state on 4/27. I believe that despite of your status not changing you have a message from USCIS that the case was sent on 4/19, right? 

On 5/10/2022 at 9:22 AM, JBRE22022 said:

@susana_1983 No news, USCIS mentioned that case was sent on 4/27. Today the department of state started analyzing cases that arrived on that date, so I think it is fair to give about one week before sending a research request. Nonetheless there is still an inquiry I submitted back in early April that will likely be processes in two - three weeks. About you? 

@JBRE22022 Wishing you best of luck mate. I trust you should receive something within a day or two.

15 hours ago, José Luís Vieira said:

Sorry to hear @Sindhieagle, it's definitely a long waiting time for any update... USCIS replied via e-mail that my case was sent on April 19th, but the status continues the same in the case tracker. Also, I've read in some other topics people that were informed by USCIS that the case was sent and that wasn't true, something that really concerns me. Anyway, it's been really difficult and the more I read about long waits just like ours, more worried I get.

Yes, I heard the same. I am totally at lost to understand how things are taking place there. I am waiting for more than 180 days (6months) without news from USCIS/NVC. The worst part is that its really dark- not sure where the case is and when will it move. I also dont think about it too often it really destructive blow to my routine. Nevertheless, I am thinking to reach out to ombudsman. 

17 hours ago, RDG2022 said:

After several request, my status was change to CASE SENT....

CIS Ombudsman can help, trhougt the DHS 7001

https://www.dhs.gov/topic/cis-ombudsman/forms/7001

CIS.jpeg

@RDG2022 that's a good news for you since, at least, its moving. Thank you for the advice. Ya I am mulling to raise the Ombudsman request on 05 June (as I have pending query with USCIS and 30 days will elapsed on 04 June). 

Timeline
On 5/11/2022 at 4:24 PM, JBRE22022 said:

@José Luís Vieira Have you tried emailing NVCresearch@state.gov? I learned this with @RDG2022 and might be useful . Last month they answered me in less than week, I am planning to check with them again next week since USCIS status changed to sent to the department of state on 4/27. I believe that despite of your status not changing you have a message from USCIS that the case was sent on 4/19, right? 

I've been calling and sending e-mail on a weekly basis... I'll probably follow the Ombudsman tip that @RDG2022 gave to us. In the meantime, does anyone has received any updates?

Timeline

@José Luís Vieira @susana_1983 I sent an email to NVCresearch@state.gov today, let's hope it works. No news rgd my case. The  NVC Timeframes updated today indicates that cases that arrived on 5/3 are being processed.

Timeline
19 hours ago, JBRE22022 said:

@José Luís Vieira @susana_1983 I sent an email to NVCresearch@state.gov today, let's hope it works. No news rgd my case. The  NVC Timeframes updated today indicates that cases that arrived on 5/3 are being processed.

Once again, just got the same old reply...

image.thumb.png.105ab52bf2677d3b67f7f115bee121fe.png

22 minutes ago, José Luís Vieira said:

Once again, just got the same old reply...

image.thumb.png.105ab52bf2677d3b67f7f115bee121fe.png

I sent a email in advanced and Ellen replied to me also.

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your follow-up inquiry. We previously contacted U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and are still awaiting a reply.

We will follow up with USCIS on your behalf. There is no timeframe for when we will receive more information. Please allow ample time for their review.

For more information, please visit the USCIS website at https://www.uscis.gov, or call their National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Regards,

Ellen | Inquiry Management

Department of State CA/VO/DO/NVC

LDRM | DTSV | Contractor

DOS - National Visa Center

Timeline

@RDG2022 @José Luís Vieira @susana_1983 Thanks for your replies, that's helpful to better understand the current situation. I received a reply today from Inquiry Management stating that the NVC has received the petition, however they say they will send the instructions "soon". Won't try too much to figure out what that means, but will keep you posted.

image.png.1f84e126ea3fd816947fc4044bd30de4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.