Boy333

Interview

14 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Boy333 said:

How long can my case be on ready for me to pick an interview date .the interview date am seeing r not decent for me to pick right now.

I don't believe there is a timeframe of which you must choose an interview,  they're on a first come first serve basis.

If you are able to book an interview appointment online then it would be best to just go ahead and make the arrangements to have that set date free to go to interview. Some people have been waiting a year or more just to have the chance to have any availability for a visa interview. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 3/16/2022 at 11:38 AM, Boy333 said:

How long can my case be on ready for me to pick an interview date .the interview date am seeing r not decent for me to pick right now.

I called them about it and told them that I cant schedule until xx date. Maybe do the same just to be on the safe side. However I can only agree with Ashleyg333. I don't believe there is a timeframe either. Maybe 6 months. 

Edited by geheimel
typo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, geheimel said:

I called them about it and told them that I cant schedule until xx date. Maybe do the same just to be on the safe side. However I can only agree with Ashleyg333. I don't believe there is a timeframe either. Maybe 6 months. 

Thanks I will give them a call . But hope my case will not expired 

Timeline
On 3/16/2022 at 8:38 AM, Boy333 said:

Hi. If you don’t mind me asking, what date did you see, just so I have a comparison, please?

Timeline
1 hour ago, S I A N said:

Hi. If you don’t mind me asking, what date did you see, just so I have a comparison, please?

April  was open before but as of yesterday no more available date 

Edited by Boy333

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/18/2022 at 6:24 AM, Boy333 said:

April  was open before but as of yesterday no more available date 

April this year? Wow! You should pick the dates, a lot of people are trying to get dates! 

Timeline
8 hours ago, AJSTAN said:

I'm yet to understand how this thing works, I thought IL will be sent to you automatically after being DQUE'D, what is it about picking date, I'm lost here, I'm asking as regards CR1 visa

only cr1/ir1 gets their interview dates. K1 applicants schedule interview themselves after paying the visa fee.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/27/2022 at 3:23 AM, Boy333 said:

only cr1/ir1 gets their interview dates. K1 applicants schedule interview themselves after paying the visa fee.

Hope you all have gotten date. If not, let me know. You all should come join this group...K1 visa Nigeria group .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.