Vikas1986

221g refusal for 3 weeks.! Any timeline.?

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Vikas1986 said:

Yeah.! I know.!waiting is just pain now.! I am planning to phone them but don’t know wether they will say anything or not.?

You can’t speak to the Immigrant Visa Unit by phone. You might get a general person or the Non-Immigrant Visa Unit who can’t help with your IV question or you may just go in circles. The only way to get to the people with your case is by using the online contact form.  https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/iv-contact_form/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

You can’t speak to the Immigrant Visa Unit by phone. You might get a general person or the Non-Immigrant Visa Unit who can’t help with your IV question or you may just go in circles. The only way to get to the people with your case is by using the online contact form.  https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/iv-contact_form/

Thank you! I would just have to wait.!

Edited by Gujjupat

Just few more pointers why refused/AP is taking longer .

Ensure your priority date is current .

If you live in past outside of UK for more then 12 month ,then AP can take longer till they receive clearance from that country .

Hope that help 

Edited by Raft

2 minutes ago, Raft said:

Just few more pointers why refused/AP is taking longer .

Ensure your priority date is current .

If you live in past outside of UK for more then 12 month ,then AP can take longer till they receive clearance from that country .

Hope that help 

Thanks.! My priority date is current from last 2 years but it was delayed because of COVID. 

Mine only date changed yesterday -case  updated date 13 march . status still refused since 28 Feb  .

They work on weekend as well 😀

I hope they will do some action this week for all those interviews in Feb .

Everyone case and visa category  is different 

Seems fiance  based visa quickly change from refused to issued and family based F2-F4 takes longer .

Better if all put full details 

Date interview 

Date medical received 

Date visa issue  

So all can get rough estimate .

They tell same to everyone that ,it will take 1 week . But it's taking longer these days .

My timeline 

Date medical -23 Feb -wed

Interview -28-feb -monday 

Ist status updated date -1 march -tuesday 

2nd update ----13 march -sunday 

Visa status still refused .

15 minutes ago, Raft said:

Seems fiance  based visa quickly change from refused to issued and family based F2-F4 takes longer .

Date interview 

Date medical received 

Date visa issue  

They tell same to everyone that ,it will take 1 week . But it's taking longer these days .

My timeline 

My timeline

Date medical 18 Feb Friday 

Interview  17 Feb Thursday

1st status updated date 22 Feb Tuesday refused.

My category is F2A.  

Edited by Fernado

Filed: O-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello guys,

I came across this post and wanted to share mine with you guys as I also had my visa interview in London as TCN and got 221g form. it’s been 3 weeks without any updates since I emailed the required information.

Date interview: 2/28/22

1st case status updated: 3/1/22

it’s still been showing refused :(

On 3/15/2022 at 4:58 PM, Raft said:

Date interview 

Date medical received 

Date visa issue  

My timeline 

Any updates?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.