Vikas1986

221g refusal for 3 weeks.! Any timeline.?

43 posts in this topic

Hi

Me and my family been for interview at London about 3 weeks ago today.! All went alright but they didn’t had medical report in time so gave us 221g pending medical. Since then I asked visamedical and they said medical is already been submitted 3 weeks ago.! But when we check status on ceac it still says Refused.! Does anyone have any idea how long it take for 221g at London Embassy.!

Very appreciated.!

Edited by Vikas1986

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Vikas1986 said:

Hi

Me and my family been for interview at London about 3 weeks ago today.! All went alright but they didn’t had medical report in time so gave us 221g pending medical. Since then I asked visamedical and they said medical is already been submitted 3 weeks ago.! But when we check status on ceac it still says Refused.! Does anyone have any idea how long it take for 221g at London Embassy.!

Very appreciated.!

I have the same issue. I had my interview three weeks ago but CEAC still shows refused. I was even approved at the interview pending receipt of my medical. Please let me know once you’re CEAC changes to issues. 

1 hour ago, Fernado said:

I have the same issue. I had my interview three weeks ago but CEAC still shows refused. I was even approved at the interview pending receipt of my medical. Please let me know once you’re CEAC changes to issues. 

Hi.

I glad it’s not just me.! So when was your interview and what date your medical was submitted to embassy.?

6 hours ago, Fernado said:

Any update .?

4 hours ago, Vikas1986 said:

Hi.

I glad it’s not just me.! So when was your interview and what date your medical was submitted to embassy.?

My interview was on 16th and medical exam on 18th. I don’t know why the embassy is taking so long with our cases.

29 minutes ago, Gujjupat said:

Any update .?

No update yet. My CEAC also updated last Tuesday but it still shows refused.

I had my medicals on the 24th of Feb

Interview on the 1st of March (medicals not yet received) 

Case remained refused until yesterday,March 7th.

Status changed from refused to administrative processing to issued.

Not sure what the delay is but maybe contact the embassy. 

35 minutes ago, Cynolly said:

I had my medicals on the 24th of Feb

Interview on the 1st of March (medicals not yet received) 

Case remained refused until yesterday,March 7th.

Status changed from refused to administrative processing to issued.

Not sure what the delay is but maybe contact the embassy. 

Hi

do you know what date they received your medical.? Or did ceac status last update date changed in between.?

41 minutes ago, Vikas1986 said:

Hi

do you know what date they received your medical.? Or did ceac status last update date changed in between.?

On the 3th of March, Visa Medicals confirmed that the embassy had my medicals.  

12 hours ago, Fernado said:

My interview was on 16th and medical exam on 18th. I don’t know why the embassy is taking so long with our cases.

No update yet. My CEAC also updated last Tuesday but it still shows refused.

Mine is still same.! Have you email them or not yet.?

1 minute ago, Fernado said:

No update yet. I don’t know what is taking them so long since they already approved me at the consulate and said they just need my medical and once they receive that it would just take 7 days to process.

Yeah.! I know.!waiting is just pain now.! I am planning to phone them but don’t know wether they will say anything or not.?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.