ScottnCati

I-134 Affidavit of Support

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello All,

We have just filed our I-129F andnow look towards the future and upcoming documents and processes. I see I need to fill out the I-134 and clearly make more then the requirement , 77,000 gross earnings.

I carry some bills and do not have much saved only a few thousand in a checking. A large child support payment takes care of this....

I meet the salary

have about 14,000 in assets

300,000 life insurance 0 cash value

My question, Will they base my support listed on the 134 or do they do some sort of Debt to Income ratio??

Thanks

S.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hello All,

We have just filed our I-129F andnow look towards the future and upcoming documents and processes. I see I need to fill out the I-134 and clearly make more then the requirement , 77,000 gross earnings.

I carry some bills and do not have much saved only a few thousand in a checking. A large child support payment takes care of this....

I meet the salary

My question, Will they base my support listed on the 134 or do they do some sort of Debt to Income ratio??

Thanks

S.

Just the income on the I-134. You don't even need to disclose assets if you meet the income minimums. You do. Have you taken a look at the form and its instructions?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hello All,

I meet the salary

Thanks

S.

Just the income on the I-134. You don't even need to disclose assets if you meet the income minimums. You do. Have you taken a look at the form and its instructions?

Thanks for the reply...I have just started to read all here...some wonderful valuable info here....I'm just planning ahead..I probably have 3 months before I need to submit this doc.

So, there's no debt to Income ratio investigation from them?? (LOL)

Hello All,

I meet the salary

Thanks

S.

Thanks for the reply...I have just started to read all here...some wonderful valuable info here....I'm just planning ahead..I probably have 3 months before I need to submit this doc.

So, there's no debt to Income ratio investigation from them?? (LOL)

No income to debt ratio. I'm guess they would assume that you don't have more debt than you can afford.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

All they'll ask for is your income tax returns for the previous year as proof. Nothing more, with that income assets wouldn't even need to be disclosed as long as you don't have like 10 kids or something, just make sure your income is 125% of the poverty level.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.