Road2K1

Documents on USCIS Account

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, we filed I-130 petition paper-based but after receiving NOA1, we received instructions about how to create an online account. I noticed that the uploaded file under the documents section is not even a full application. Its only one page (a receipt of the hotel we spent together) with a format of .tif

Is this normal? should I be worried our application files may be missing and probably the reason why our Actively review status hasn’t changed since 17 days ago?

Edited by Road2K1

Same thing has happened with me. I noticed when checking my online account that they uploaded probably about 30% of my evidence that I sent in with all my paperwork and didn't upload any of the photos, receipts, boarding passes etc 

I did think it was a bit strange but nothing to worry about. They have the necessary forms and all of the paperwork that would have been sent so they will see it all when they go through the i-130 + i-130A. 

Also my active review status has been like that since August.. Again nothing to worry about as it seems completely random as some people can be in active review for couple days vs couple months vs a year. 

34 minutes ago, Cody LA said:

Same thing has happened with me. I noticed when checking my online account that they uploaded probably about 30% of my evidence that I sent in with all my paperwork and didn't upload any of the photos, receipts, boarding passes etc 

I did think it was a bit strange but nothing to worry about. They have the necessary forms and all of the paperwork that would have been sent so they will see it all when they go through the i-130 + i-130A. 

Thank you for that. The only file they upload is one receipt. That's it. not even 30% of my paperwork :( but I hope you right nothing, it's normal and nothing to worry about. 

34 minutes ago, Cody LA said:

Also my active review status has been like that since August.. Again nothing to worry about as it seems completely random as some people can be in active review for couple days vs couple months vs a year. 

Awe sad, USCIS timeline is very vague. when is your PD? and what SC you're at?

On 2/14/2022 at 8:13 AM, Road2K1 said:

I noticed that the uploaded file under the documents section is not even a full application.

Seems to be a common issue for paper-filed petitions.  Check threads below for other cases with similar issue --

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.