LeanneT

Scottish qualification

6 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi 

I wonder if anyone can help me out…can you swap a Scottish qualification (SQA) into the equivalent of a USA qualification in nail technology?? And if so who do I contact?? 

thanks 

Leanne 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, LeanneT said:

Hi 

I wonder if anyone can help me out…can you swap a Scottish qualification (SQA) into the equivalent of a USA qualification in nail technology?? And if so who do I contact?? 

thanks 

Leanne 

https://llr.sc.gov/cosmo/pub.aspx

Scroll down to Endorsement Applications. Use the link for NT.

The cost is $60.

Endorsement Applications

If you are licensed in another state and want to be licensed in South Carolina, you may submit an online electronic application via the link below. This is a three-step-process. Before starting the online application process, download the instructions and forms below. Then fill out the online application and pay the fee. Lastly, you will need to upload or supply all requested information before your application can be processed.

Edited by Wuozopo

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

https://llr.sc.gov/cosmo/pub.aspx

Scroll down to Endorsement Applications. Use the link for NT.

The cost is $60.

Endorsement Applications

If you are licensed in another state and want to be licensed in South Carolina, you may submit an online electronic application via the link below. This is a three-step-process. Before starting the online application process, download the instructions and forms below. Then fill out the online application and pay the fee. Lastly, you will need to upload or supply all requested information before your application can be processed.

Hi 

thanks very much..I have been on this site but I am not from another state my qualification is from Scotland U.K. ..can I just go ahead and apply for a license without doing the course in the USA? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

In SC looks like apply and pay for license and pay for the insurance

What qualifications do I need to be a qualified nail technician?

Although nail technicians don't necessarily need formal qualifications, at least some basic form of training or experience with nail treatments is needed and you will need to obtain professional insurance in order to legally carry out nail services to clients.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
15 minutes ago, LeanneT said:

Hi 

thanks very much..I have been on this site but I am not from another state my qualification is from Scotland U.K. ..can I just go ahead and apply for a license without doing the course in the USA? 

Use the contact information and ask them

BoardInfo@llr.sc.gov
Tel: (803) 896-4588 
110 Centerview Dr, Columbia SC 
Administrator: Theresa Brown

Timeline
1 minute ago, Wuozopo said:

Use the contact information and ask them

BoardInfo@llr.sc.gov
Tel: (803) 896-4588 
110 Centerview Dr, Columbia SC 
Administrator: Theresa Brown

Yeah I have contacted them…my mother in law also spoke with them but it was kinda useless not sure if they understood exactly what she was talking about …I have emailed them again ..fingers crossed 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.